As the clock ticks down...

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I've been quietly going insane at work today. My concentration is non-existant and my boss is sitting in his office laughing at me. Everybody knows my son and I are leaving tomorrow morning and they all know how crazy I'm going... Fortunately, they're all very tolerant of me in this regard, partly because they're used to it [I go a lot ;) ].

I suppose it's a good thing I'm liked and am good enough at my job that I don't get in trouble when this happens, everybody knows the work gets done.

Sometime this afternoon the boss will take pity and send me home early... Then I can finish packing! :cool:

Land at MCO in ~25 hours... :eek:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
25 hours? that's insane.. where do you live again?
:p

Not travelling for 25 hours, that's just how long until we do get there. We fly out of Ottawa, Canada tomorrow at 7AM, short stop in Toronto and then to MCO.
Let the countdown begin!!

Where are you staying this time? How long will your trip be?
This trip we're at GF, got a great rate on bounce-back last year. 40% off our 9-night stay. We fly out the 27th.

Mukta

Not travelling for 25 hours, that's just how long until we do get there. We fly out of Ottawa, Canada tomorrow at 7AM, short stop in Toronto and then to MCO.

This trip we're at GF, got a great rate on bounce-back last year. 40% off our 9-night stay. We fly out the 27th.
9 nights will be fantastic. That is my usual length of stay and it works perfectly for me. Any ADRs you are especially excited about?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
9 nights will be fantastic. That is my usual length of stay and it works perfectly for me. Any ADRs you are especially excited about?
Trying Tokyo Dining, Citrico's and Narcoossee's for the first time. Also my requisite stop at Le Cellier for dinner and several at Kona Cafe for Tonga Toast.

Surprising Morgan with the Backstage Magic tour on Monday.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Are you refering to "in-room", "public" or both? ;)

Monty you should know that people such as I dont stay at the GF, though we do like to carry out a function test on their facilities.

Citricos was a very nice meal. Attentive servers who know how to keep a chaps glass charged.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Trying Tokyo Dining, Citrico's and Narcoossee's for the first time. Also my requisite stop at Le Cellier for dinner and several at Kona Cafe for Tonga Toast.

I tried Citrico's for the first time and was very impressed. Tokyo Dining has great Illuminations viewing but I found the food and especially service lacking.

Gojira ゴジラ

Gotcha, well then I hope you have a very fun time there :) Say hi to Donald will ya :)

NYwdwfan

Narcoossee's is one of my favorites. My six year old likes to wear a fancy shirt when we go there. :D

Have an awesome trip - looking forward to hearing how you like the Backstage Magic tour!

Mukta

I love Citricos. One of the best meals I have ever eaten. Narcoossee's was also great. I love Kona's breakfast, but lately I find myself swapping it for Kouzzina's breakfast. I will have to get back to Kona soon.

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...

I enjoyed Narcoossee's last time we stayed there. The fresh catch was amazing. Maybe see you around the parks. We're at the Yacht on the 25th.

And 40% off is awesome. We get that with the airline discount but it's hard to touch otherwise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom