As of February, guests will no longer be able to see a trained Disney Artist who is d

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
HennieBogan1966 said:
I'm glad that things have appeared to work out well for everyone, but I must ask a question of 9.

Are you telling me that you work for free? Cause if you are paid, then all of those things that you mentioned, you are INDEED PAID to do. I'm sorry to disagree with you, but when ANY of us take a job of ANY kind, it IS OUR OBLIGATION to provide all of those things you talked about. Some of those fine qualities that you mentioned and exhibit, are GREAT human qualities as well. I'm not sure that those are necessarily things you SHOULD be paid for, but you are indeed paid for them as long as you are receiving a check from Disney.

Again, I'm glad things worked out for the best, and I hope that those affected are happy with the results.

Brian

I'm sorry Brian, but I feel you are way out of line again. While you may very well believe the things you have posted, they are inappropriate at the very least to be a part of this site.

There is a fundamental difference in taking different sides of park upkeep or ride replacement or Disney administration than there is in directly telling someone to basically "shut up and do your job". The management handling of Disney CM's has been difficult to witness in the last few years specifically and we know how much they contribute to the magic.

I would ask you to just not post if it amounts to direct criticism of person present on the boards. I don't see it benefitting you (for the responses you've gotten, and I don't believe you really want), only inflames others here, and is just unnessary. I have seen you post much better than this, please return to that.

barnum42

I've been out of the UK for a week and returned today to find a message on my phone - from Disney World Executive Offices. My email expressing dismay at the closure of the animation studio and the demise of real animators at the attraction was picked up by the Maria, who helped me last year with extending my pass expiry date after the hurricane delays. The message has been seen and acknowledged - which is nice :D

I hope this is a sign that our feedback may help keep the real animators at the attraction.

disneymagic16

Omg

OMG! :eek: You have got to be kidding me! I love drawing and when I get older my ambition is to be a disney animator! This personally Ticks me off! No Offense to anyone who thinks this was a good move but, I think if you go to the magic, I think that 100% of it should be real! Just my opinion!

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Well Clemson

I'm sorry that you found such fault with my comments, but I did NOT tell 9 to shut up and do his job. Those are YOUR words, not MINE. The point that I was making, which I thought I made very politely, was that when ANY of us are employed, the EXPECTATION is that we are to provide whatever service we are paid for, with a smile, with respect, class, and dignity. Those aren't qualities that ANYONE should be PAID to do. They are human qualities we should all exhibit each and every day in our lives. As I said, I didn't agree with the studio being shut down, and expressed my happiness that things had worked out. All I have tried to say all along regarding this issue, was that I could understand the decision from a business perspective.

Believe me, I have been called lots of names on here, been personally attacked for my opinions, and even been told to take a break from the boards. This for nothing more than voicing my opinion. Have I retaliated when attacked? Yes, absolutely. But in each of those retaliatory strikes, I have always laced my statements again with my opinion on the given subject, and offered factual data I have learned thru personal experiences in the business world.

The problem always seems to be that I usually am in the minority here because I don't always side with the "little guy". But if you will look at the thread on the current Iger issue with the Stategic Planning Unit being shut down, you'll see something very interesting.

Some of these same people that would defend the little guy during Union fights for more pay, more hours, etc., haven't even been heard from about the people with the Stategic Planning Unit losing their jobs. Where are they now? Do I sense some hyprocrisy here? As long as they're willing to fight for those people, then I'm in!!! If not, then they are what I have always said people like that are. A FRAUD!!!

So, I won't apologize for having the opinions that I do. They are legitamate, and they are consistent. You see, I understand the letting go of this unit and the people in it from a business perspective, just as I did with the animators. Question is, where are the people fighting for those with the Strategic Planning Unit?

Hmmmmmm????!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom