Around the Resorts in 30 Days

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
My job is to write software (among other things). :p
Wow did I really say nap. I meant to say lab. I work too in a weapons lab :/. Probably one of the oddest careers for someone who is trying to become an imagineer.

I bake :cool:

tumblr_inline_mplfswzGwl1qz4rgp.gif

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Ahhh see what I work on can't fail so I write software to test io level software,networks, and other os pieces
You should have been assigned to the healthcare.gov contract (kidding, sortof). But, I do understand that role.

I work for smaller businesses, so my QA is done by myself, and then I roll it out to select users whom I know will give me solid feedback before updating the whole system.

Voxel

President of Progress City
You should have been assigned to the healthcare.gov contract (kidding, sortof). But, I do understand that role.

I work for smaller businesses, so my QA is done by myself, and then I roll it out to select users whom I know will give me solid feedback before updating the whole system.
My group makes fun of that website almost every day. And that's they way I was in school and how I work on my small software projects in my spare time. We should get together sometime on a conversation thread and talk software and bounce ideas of each other

englanddg

One Little Spark...
My group makes fun of that website almost every day. And that's they way I was in school and how I work on my small software projects in my spare time. We should get together sometime on a conversation thread and talk software and bounce ideas of each other
I'm game for that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom