Aristocats Toulouse and Berlioz coming to WDW

hyperpippi

As a long time cat lover who is planning my family's first WDW trip, I'd love to see Marie. I see in these messages that she's a regular now. Where can she be found?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I still want to see Atlantis characters in the living seas pavilion... Or would that be impossible for Atlantis and Nemo to be in the same location at once..

brb1006

As a long time cat lover who is planning my family's first WDW trip, I'd love to see Marie. I see in these messages that she's a regular now. Where can she be found?
She can be found at the Magic Kingdom near the flag pole with the Minnie and Roy Disney statue on the left. According to a cast member, she comes out around 10:30am.

brb1006

I've never seen her meeting with guests, but she shows up in parades and such. She was in the Halloween Cavalcade and Christmas Parade, and currently she can be seen in Minnie's Little Spring Train.
Same goes for Huey,Dewey, and Louie who also show up during the parades in Paris. They used to be everywhere in Disneyland and Walt Disney World in the 80's and 90's.

hyperpippi

Great thanks. :)

brb1006, you say Huey,Dewey, and Louie also show up sometimes? Or was that not at WDW? My boys have watched all the Duck Tales episodes, so they would love to meet them.

Cmdr_Crimson

Great thanks. :)

brb1006, you say Huey,Dewey, and Louie also show up sometimes? Or was that not at WDW? My boys have watched all the Duck Tales episodes, so they would love to meet them.

The Disney Dreamers Everywhere group had Rare characters that were at the resort a Few years ago...Chances of this happening again is slim to nil..
H_9247901975_z.jpg

brb1006

The Disney Dreamers Everywhere group had Rare characters that were at the resort a Few years ago...Chances of this happening again is slim to nil..
H_9247901975_z.jpg
Ms Bianca and Bernard we're also at the Disney Dreamers Everywhere event. They we're also common characters in the 70's,80's and early 90's. Since Rescuers Down Under was kinda a reintroduction to the original cast.

asianway

Same goes for Huey,Dewey, and Louie who also show up during the parades in Paris. They used to be everywhere in Disneyland and Walt Disney World in the 80's and 90's.
The nephews were in a lot of promo materials in that timeframe but I've never seen anyone getting a picture with them outside of a private event. Have you?

asianway

Ms Bianca and Bernard we're also at the Disney Dreamers Everywhere event. They we're also common characters in the 70's,80's and early 90's. Since Rescuers Down Under was kinda a reintroduction to the original cast.
Bernard and Bianca meet almost daily in Tokyo

brb1006

The nephews were in a lot of promo materials in that timeframe but I've never seen anyone getting a picture with them outside of a private event. Have you?
I remember seeing them at Donald Duck 50th Birthday Parade and Mickey's Street Party Parade from the 80's.

brb1006

Bernard and Bianca meet almost daily in Tokyo
I remember seeing one video of a Valentine's Day show at Tokyo Disneyland that starred Minnie,Clarice,Daisy,Marie, and Bianca and they also showed up for the Valentine's Day parade. I remember seeing it around 2007 or 2008 on a random Youtube video back when I got fascinated with Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo Disneysea.

asianway

I remember seeing one video of a Valentine's Day show at Tokyo Disneyland that starred Minnie,Clarice,Daisy,Marie, and Bianca and they also showed up for the Valentine's Day parade. I remember seeing it around 2007 or 2008 on a random Youtube video back when I got fascinated with Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo Disneysea.
Bernard was out yesterday ;)

brb1006

Bernard was out yesterday ;)
I've also heard rumors that Marie and her two brothers Berlioz and Toulouse also show up for Tokyo's Disneyland's new parade "Happiness is Here" and Marie being at the finale for Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade Dreamlights.

asianway

I've also heard rumors that Marie and her two brothers Berlioz and Toulouse also show up for Tokyo's Disneyland's new parade "Happiness is Here" and Marie being at the finale for Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade Dreamlights.
All 3 now meet randomly at world bazaar or American waterfront. Berlioz started last year Toulouse a few months ago

brb1006

All 3 now meet randomly at world bazaar or American waterfront. Berlioz started last year Toulouse a few months ago
Looks like Toulouse and Berlioz are starting to become common characters in Tokyo Disneyland. Since Toulouse and Berlioz started showing up more often in Disneyland Paris.

asianway

Looks like Toulouse and Berlioz are starting to become common characters in Tokyo Disneyland. Since Toulouse and Berlioz started showing up more often in Disneyland Paris.
I can count on one hand their Paris appearances. They've been in the new parade at Tokyo since March '13 and greeting almost a year now so...

When you're googling well documented appearances do not equate to actual frequency

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom