Aristocats Toulouse and Berlioz coming to WDW

brb1006

I remember Hook doing meet and greets at the Villains Unleashed event at Hollywood Studios last year. They should make that a Halloween event for Hollywood Studios.

MinnieWaffles

More cat accessories in Disney World! Dogs have their own line, so why not cats? Lots of adorable potential. (can you tell I'm a cat person?)

brb1006

More cat accessories in Disney World! Dogs have their own line, so why not cats? Lots of adorable potential. (can you tell I'm a cat person?)
I'm a cat person to, I noticed there are alot of Disney dog characters. But not enough cat characters such as Marie,Toulouse,Berlioz (From The Aristocats), Figaro from Pinocchio, and Gideon from Pinocchio. I hope Disney might make a future film in a positive light.

Cmdr_Crimson

At one point they did have merch with them...They had a placemat with the felines..
545266f0-446e-41ec-9d46-5ad67f9b648c.jpg

And they had a store at DTD all for pets but became Marketplace Fun Finds..
disney_tails_sign.jpg

brb1006

Oh wow- Oliver from Oliver & Company. That's a movie you don't hear much about.
I always felt so bad for Oliver in the beginning. Why do I always find Oliver and Marie looking so cute together in some fanart? They have to be the cutest Disney cats next to Figaro and Diana from Alice In Wonderland.

Last edited:

doctornick

Back in 2007/2008 you could easily meet Br'er Fox, Br'er Bear, Pinocchio (and probably Gepetto and Jiminy at AK), Captain Hook, Smee, regularly to name just a few ... even Wendy's gone now.

I don't understand not having Hook (and Smee) meet regularly especially with Jake and the Neverland Pirates being popular. Did they ever use the spot near POTC where Pirate Goofy used to meet? Wouldn't that be an easy place to put Hook/Smee?

Matt_Black

I always felt that so bad for Oliver in the beginning. Why do I always find Oliver and Marie looking so cute together in some fanart? They have to be the cutest Disney cats next to Figaro and Diana from Alice In Wonderland.

The best Disney cat is Elisa's cat Cagney from Gargoyles.

brb1006

I don't understand not having Hook (and Smee) meet regularly especially with Jake and the Neverland Pirates being popular. Did they ever use the spot near POTC where Pirate Goofy used to meet? Wouldn't that be an easy place to put Hook/Smee?
I always felt Hook and Smee would do great meet and greets near the "Pirates Of The Caribbean" attraction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom