Trip Report Are you worn out yet?? March 2018 **COMPLETED**

Guess who's back, back, back... back again... Becca's back... tell a friend...
IMG_7793.jpg

Hello friends!! I am back from yet another amazing trip to my favorite place. With my pharmacology exam out of the way, (I just took it an hour ago... that's dedication to the forums right there ;) ) I am ready to share with you lovely humans my trip from March 18th - 23rd!

If you don't know me, my name is Rebecca/Becca. I'm about to be 20 years old (April 3rd!!) and I live in Buffalo, New York! I'm a nursing major and if you haven't read my last trip report, you should!! It's right HERE :) - also there's a bit of information about this trip as well!

Who: Myself and my beautiful grandma, Joan, aka GJ
agL+3r1bSmSpcHc%TOp2mQ.jpg

Where: Wilderness Lodge!
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9c1.jpg

Why?: Obviously why not... but mostly because it was my spring break and I needed a "relaxing" vacation ;)

We had such an awesome time & I can't wait to share it with all of you!!

So without further explanation.. on with the show! :joyfull:

becca_

Original Poster
So happy you are back again so soon! Wilderness Lodge is my favorite! Looking forward to reading all about your trip with your adorable grandma!!
Thank you for being here! WL was awesome!!

I'm in and Congrats!!!!!
Thank you!! :)
Congratulations Becca!! :)
Thank you!! :)
Lookingo forward to reading about your trip.
Thanks for being here!
What is this "green" you speak of? Everyone knows grass is white and 12" deep... isn't it?!
I’ll tell you a little secret... go to WDW... you’ll see ;)

becca_

Original Poster
Looking forward to the report and Congrats on your path to becoming a nurse! My daughter graduated last summer and so far loves nursing (but some of the stories she tells us!).
Thank you!! I'm so glad she likes it, its a great career (not biased or anything ;) )

kybred72

I'm here! Love reading your trip reports and living vicariously through you. :inlove: Congrats on your acceptance in the nursing program! Happy Spring :happy:

becca_

Original Poster
Sunday March 18th con't:
After a safe landing, we headed to the fonorail to get over to our chariot (ME)
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9ba.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9bb.jpg

And there was no line!! I've been having good luck lately :hilarious:
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9bc.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9bd.jpg

The worst picture of the sign ever, I'm sure!! but it did not matter!! WE WERE HERE!!!

Home at last!!
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9be.jpg

Not too long after, we were seeing different signs...
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9bf.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9c0.jpg

And then this beauty came into view :inlove::inlove:
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9c1.jpg

I've only been at WL once before for a tour (we had lunch here) and WOW it really is beautiful!! GJ was so excited, as was I, especially because in 2013 we went to Yellowstone and stayed at various lodges on a family trip and this really reminded us of that awesome experience! It was exactly like one of the lodges we had stayed at so it brought back great memories.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9c2.jpg

We still had not gotten a room ready text and it was like 5pm so we stopped at the front desk.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9c3.jpg

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:
Up next: Room pics and Disney Springs!

becca_

Original Poster
Sunday con't:
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9d2.jpg

We waited.. and waited... and waited.. like 15-20 minutes!!

So annoying - but at least it was warm!

We settled on Planet Hollywood for dinner
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9d3.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9d4.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9d5.jpg

I got chicken fingers (shocker!!) and GJ got a burger. Unfortunately mine was just not good! The breading outside was... sweet... and the chicken was DRY. GJ said her burger was good though so all was well.

We didn't really shop that much, although I did pick up a pair of rose gold ears from the Disney Corner (which is a temporary store? I think?)
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9d6.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9d7.jpg

Then we headed out!
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9d8.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9d9.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9da.jpg

LOVED the wood carvings above the bed!! Such a great touch.

We headed to bed decently early because we knew we had a long, full day ahead of us! :)

Up next: Epcot!

becca_

Original Poster
WL is sooooo beautiful! :inlove:

Also... I love that you had flair pens with you. Are you sure you aren't supposed to be a teacher? ;):hilarious:
Hahaha I literally buy them ALL THE TIME!! They're so good for color coordinating my notes, especially with a lot of diseases and drug classes to learn about I make sure every heart failure drug is in red, and the side effects are in blue, etc. I am obsessed with them :hilarious::hilarious:

I'm late, but here!
Woohoo!! :joyfull::joyfull: Thanks for joining in!

I thought the same thing. Flair pens are the biggest teacher addiction!! I can’t stop buying them!
Totally could never be a teacher (so much respect for those who are) but being a student I think they are necessary... and a big ol' money grab :hilarious:

becca_

Original Poster
Happy Easter to all who celebrate - and happy Sunday to those who do not :)

Monday March 19th - Epcot
Got up, got ready... rose gold ears & all :joyfull:

Had cereal in the room & off we went!!
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9de.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9df.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9e0.jpg

We didn't wait too long for a bus... and soon we were HERE:
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9e1.jpg

:inlove:
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9e2.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9e3.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9e4.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9e5.jpg

We decided to head to Test Track first
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9e6.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9e7.jpg

I was really nervous because as you can see in the last picture, it was raining just a little bit. I know they shut down TT in certain weather, but luckily the rain started and stopped within 2 minutes, and it wasn't enough to keep us from getting on!

Up next: more Epcot!

prfctlyximprct

Happy Easter! Glad you are back being dedicated to the forums and not school! :p I kid, I kid!!

I myself have been slacking! I’m late but I’m here! Love the rose gold ears! Can’t wait to be inspiried by all your purchases! And again, your gma is toooooo freaking cute! I love that she’s wearing Disney attire as well! Guess I know where you get it from ;)

Wilderness Lodge is soooo beautiful! I can’t believe I actually stayed there once! It takes my breath away!

becca_

Original Poster
Happy Easter! Glad you are back being dedicated to the forums and not school! :p I kid, I kid!!

I myself have been slacking! I’m late but I’m here! Love the rose gold ears! Can’t wait to be inspiried by all your purchases! And again, your gma is toooooo freaking cute! I love that she’s wearing Disney attire as well! Guess I know where you get it from ;)

Wilderness Lodge is soooo beautiful! I can’t believe I actually stayed there once! It takes my breath away!
Yay! Glad you're here!!
I decided we shouldn't be friends... we keep making each other buy things LOL

becca_

Original Poster
Monday con't:
Our lovely car!! GJ said it was so ugly :hilarious:
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9e8.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_EPCOT_8204177103.jpeg

I know it was still early... but we had best car of the day!
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9e9.jpg

From there, we headed over to Soarin'
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9ea.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9eb.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9ec.jpg

I'll just say this - I LOVE F & G!!! It's such a great festival!! Plus GJ is really into gardening and when I was younger I used to help her plant and weed her garden. Now its really hard since I work 30hrs/week in the summer, but I still go over to help when I can! She grows the best green beans, corn, etc. :)
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9ed.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9ee.jpg

I think the wait was posted at 20-30 minutes, but it didn't feel that long!
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9ef.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9f0.jpg

We grabbed a seat when we came out since it wasn't time for our LwTL FP yet... I do like FP but sometimes the waiting around for 5-10 minutes is really annoying LOL

Up next: more Epcot!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom