Trip Report Are you worn out yet?? March 2018 **COMPLETED**

Guess who's back, back, back... back again... Becca's back... tell a friend...
IMG_7793.jpg

Hello friends!! I am back from yet another amazing trip to my favorite place. With my pharmacology exam out of the way, (I just took it an hour ago... that's dedication to the forums right there ;) ) I am ready to share with you lovely humans my trip from March 18th - 23rd!

If you don't know me, my name is Rebecca/Becca. I'm about to be 20 years old (April 3rd!!) and I live in Buffalo, New York! I'm a nursing major and if you haven't read my last trip report, you should!! It's right HERE :) - also there's a bit of information about this trip as well!

Who: Myself and my beautiful grandma, Joan, aka GJ
agL+3r1bSmSpcHc%TOp2mQ.jpg

Where: Wilderness Lodge!
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9c1.jpg

Why?: Obviously why not... but mostly because it was my spring break and I needed a "relaxing" vacation ;)

We had such an awesome time & I can't wait to share it with all of you!!

So without further explanation.. on with the show! :joyfull:

LeighM

Love the Minnie ears:) I sent my rose gold ears to my friend so she could wear for their trip next month. I just ordered a pinker pair from Tokyo (the cherry blossom ones). I've started decorating the dead space in my closet with my small collection of Minnie ears. I'm kicking myself for not getting the giraffe ones when I was there because they are available in the parks only :facepalm:

becca_

Original Poster
Love the Minnie ears:) I sent my rose gold ears to my friend so she could wear for their trip next month. I just ordered a pinker pair from Tokyo (the cherry blossom ones). I've started decorating the dead space in my closet with my small collection of Minnie ears. I'm kicking myself for not getting the giraffe ones when I was there because they are available in the parks only :facepalm:
Disney purchase regrets are the WORST!! I saw a really cool magnet that I meant to go back & grab but I never did :in pain::in pain:
Thanks for the ear compliment!
But Starbucks is even better than Tim Hortons :joyfull:
Congratulations on school! I meant to say something on IG the other day :)
Cant't wait to ready more
Starbucks is really really good, the only reason I drink it is because on campus we have one that I can use my meals/dining dollars at :hilarious::hilarious:
Thank you!! :inlove:

becca_

Original Poster
Monday con't:
After LwTL, I saw Nemo had a 10 minute wait posted, so off we went!
IMG_9112.jpg

However when we got in line... it took more like 25 minutes, which is NOT something I would wait for this ride. They kept having the ECVs go through the normal line which is why I think it took so long because they had to weave through the queue which has lots of twists and turns!! Oh well!

After we got out of the seas, we headed to grab a snack.
IMG_9113.jpg

GJ got a fruit & cheese box, both of our snacks were delicious!
IMG_9114.jpg
IMG_9115.jpg

We watched the crowds go by for a little, then decided to grab my AP magnet & go to the butterfly garden.
IMG_9116.jpg
IMG_9117.jpg

Usually I won't go in here... I have a weird fear of butterflies. Luckily I did not see many!!
IMG_9121.jpg
IMG_9122.jpg
IMG_9124.jpg

Hidden Mickey :joyfull:
IMG_9127.jpg

Up next: more Epcot!

becca_

Original Poster
Monday con't:
IMG_9129.jpg

From there, we decided to stroll over to World Showcase
IMG_9132.jpg
IMG_9133.jpg
IMG_9137.jpg
IMG_9141.jpg

This is by far my FAVORITE part of F&G!! The floating flowers... the bright colors... the monorail usually passing through... TAKE ME BACK!!!!
IMG_9143.jpg
IMG_9149.jpg

We had a FP for Frozen so off we went
IMG_9151.jpg

image1.jpeg

I always feel bad when little kids sit behind me, not like I'm a giant (I'm only 5'4) but I still cover their little faces!!

Up next: a magical meetup!

becca_

Original Poster
Lepidopterophobia- The fear of butterflies and moths. :hilarious::hilarious: I'm sorry. I had to google it and see what the official phobia was called.
Same...they weird me out. The looks pretty from afar but closer they look horrifying
They're CREEPY!!! Coming from a girl who did research with rats that had beady little red eyes :hilarious:
I'd take them over butterflies/moths any day!

becca_

Original Poster
Monday con't:
From there, we still had some time so we did 3 cabs!
3XG4sxWATnO8T5qAO02hsg.jpg
jiiV1DomSJ6ZTopdJASTCA.jpg

I always have to send this picture to Daniel because he loves this ride - ever since we planned our trip we would watch the music video and sing a long!
ME4qb6gCQIWXx7+irUZz2Q.jpg
lw9Ju5M3QMClESozPPT+bg.jpg

We walked over to China and sat for a little because it wasn't 1:30 yet, which was the time we were going to meet!
4rSu6Ku8T0KYHstkhrU0Bw.jpg

So then it was time to meet @blgauger and @Longers - which I'm sure you guys have seen by now!!

IMG_9277.JPG

We talked for a little over an hour, about so many things. Tracey was so adorable and gave Brittany & I some english candy! It was such great meet up and I told her I wouldn't tell @prfctlyximprct that she was nicer than her... ;)

Disney meet ups are the best!! Some of the best people I know are from these forums :inlove:

I think this is when I ended up getting sunburn... I still have a tan line on my forehead from it LOL

So we said our goodbyes since we all had plans and because Chris went missing!! :hilarious:
ZDeiJJpZQxamYh65CUWvxQ.jpg
%b2vfbDPSL+J8oUFgIsAJw.jpg
KBuIucn8S62B0eb3lrwdmA.jpg

To Spaceship Earth we went!
mB3%j4vfSZycQuebORzYDA.jpg

Longers

Monday con't:
From there, we still had some time so we did 3 cabs!
View attachment 274927View attachment 274928
I always have to send this picture to Daniel because he loves this ride - ever since we planned our trip we would watch the music video and sing a long!
View attachment 274929View attachment 274930
We walked over to China and sat for a little because it wasn't 1:30 yet, which was the time we were going to meet!
View attachment 274931
So then it was time to meet @blgauger and @Longers - which I'm sure you guys have seen by now!!

View attachment 274937
We talked for a little over an hour, about so many things. Tracey was so adorable and gave Brittany & I some english candy! It was such great meet up and I told her I wouldn't tell @prfctlyximprct that she was nicer than her... ;)

Disney meet ups are the best!! Some of the best people I know are from these forums :inlove:

I think this is when I ended up getting sunburn... I still have a tan line on my forehead from it LOL

So we said our goodbyes since we all had plans and because Chris went missing!! :hilarious:
View attachment 274933View attachment 274935View attachment 274939
To Spaceship Earth we went!
View attachment 274940

Yay - I told you I was nicer - lol - it’s a shame far as Nicole’s concerned we can both be equally as nice :)

That’s the day I think got sunburnt too - so much chatting!
Next time we’ll have to do rides, food or drinks or even ice cream!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom