Trip Report Are you worn out yet?? March 2018 **COMPLETED**

Guess who's back, back, back... back again... Becca's back... tell a friend...
IMG_7793.jpg

Hello friends!! I am back from yet another amazing trip to my favorite place. With my pharmacology exam out of the way, (I just took it an hour ago... that's dedication to the forums right there ;) ) I am ready to share with you lovely humans my trip from March 18th - 23rd!

If you don't know me, my name is Rebecca/Becca. I'm about to be 20 years old (April 3rd!!) and I live in Buffalo, New York! I'm a nursing major and if you haven't read my last trip report, you should!! It's right HERE :) - also there's a bit of information about this trip as well!

Who: Myself and my beautiful grandma, Joan, aka GJ
agL+3r1bSmSpcHc%TOp2mQ.jpg

Where: Wilderness Lodge!
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b9c1.jpg

Why?: Obviously why not... but mostly because it was my spring break and I needed a "relaxing" vacation ;)

We had such an awesome time & I can't wait to share it with all of you!!

So without further explanation.. on with the show! :joyfull:

becca_

Original Poster
Officially one week away... only 2 work days separate me & the mouse!!

D38A8BCE-C4BD-4D00-BF38-EFA943DD829C.jpeg

Got vacation ready with my Mom, no Disney nails for me... I’m having a love affair with orange right now ;)

I’ve officially reached the point of “too many” ears if there is such a thing...
image.jpg

Just kidding!! One can never have too many! I do need to even out the collection though ;)

Minnesota disney fan

DHS con't:
Are you ready for the best ride photo ever??
View attachment 276947
GJ said she wouldn't have recognized herself if I didn't tell her it was her LOL

We left the concert and headed to grab coffee from Starbucks. I got a sprite and GJ just got a black coffee. While we were hanging out, we heard the Stormtroopers music, so we headed to the street to go watch!
View attachment 276948View attachment 276949View attachment 276950View attachment 276951View attachment 276952View attachment 276953View attachment 276954View attachment 276955View attachment 276956
Sorry for the photo overload - GJ kept saying how cool it was. She was super excited and couldn't stop talking about it for days, it was super cute!! :inlove:

Up next: more DHS!

Those storm troopers creep me out. If one came over to me like that, I would probably faint!

becca_

Original Poster
So excited for you! Looking forward to your report! Have a magical time!
Thank you!! It was great :joyfull:
Lovin* the ear wall!
Have a great time - again! I have 162 days until I return (not that I’m counting!)
Thank you!! I now have 365 :cry::cry::cry::cry:
I'm sure your excited! Too bad we missed each other by a week. Hope you and your mom have a safe flight and a great time!
Thank you!! What a shame - our original dates were the same as yours too, but we had to switch.
Late Happy Birthday, Becca! As a retired nurse, I know how stressful nursing classes can be! Even now I remember them!!!! So have fun and forget all that stuff, for now:)
Lol!! It's already out of my mind :hilarious::hilarious:
Those storm troopers creep me out. If one came over to me like that, I would probably faint!
They are so scary up close especially because they don't really say anything to you! I wonder if they were actually looking at me!!

becca_

Original Poster
I am home once again ( :cry: ) and the post trip depression is VERY real this time since I'm 95% sure I won't be back until next June :arghh:

I was so lucky to have gone 4 times since last May (May, January, March, May/June) so only going once next year will be tough to wait, although many of you do that (and I'm not sure how you all last!!)

I'll start my TR soon... I still haven't unpacked and I got home at 4 so I really should get on that :hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom