Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Well, being from the Wisconsin band, I know "alternate" versions of all the big ten fight songs (except penn state - they're too new).

I think Michigan will win the big ten...although UW might give them a run for their money.

All those "other" big ten fans out there - I have to hate you just on principle until mid january now....nothing personal. :)

darthdarrel

Originally posted by Fievel
Well, being from the Wisconsin band, I know "alternate" versions of all the big ten fight songs (except penn state - they're too new).

I think Michigan will win the big ten...although UW might give them a run for their money.

All those "other" big ten fans out there - I have to hate you just on principle until mid january now....nothing personal. :)
*throws tomatoes at Brad* :lol: :animwink:

SpongeScott

Weekends like this don't get much better:

FSU 37
UNC 0

Michigan 45
C-Mich 7

Bama 40
USF 17

USC 23
Auburn 0

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Wilt Dasney

Originally posted by SpongeScott
Weekends like this don't get much better:

FSU 37
UNC 0

Michigan 45
C-Mich 7

Bama 40
USF 17

USC 23
Auburn 0

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Strange combination of rooting interests you have there: Tallahassee, Ann Arbor, Tuscaloosa, and Los Angeles...ACC, Big Ten, SEC, and Pac-10. Are you a BCS chairman or somethin'? :p

SpongeScott

Originally posted by Wilt Dasney
Strange combination of rooting interests you have there: Tallahassee, Ann Arbor, Tuscaloosa, and Los Angeles...ACC, Big Ten, SEC, and Pac-10. Are you a BCS chairman or somethin'? :p
OK, it goes something like this.

I grew up in Florida, so I have been an FSU fan for 30 years.

I was born in Michigan, so I still bleed blue. Hail to the victors!

I currently live in Alabama and everyone here pledges their loyalties to either Bama or Auburn. Roll Tide!

I HATE Auburn with a holy passion. Nuff said.

What's the Pac-10???:D

Dwarful

[I was born in Michigan, so I still bleed blue. Hail to the victors!

Yeah well do you have Chief Illiniwek who in one minute can pi$_ off an entire state just by showing up or NOT showing up (poor guy can't win)~ actually I don't follow football at all, but because we live in Illinois but close to St.Louis Mo. there is a huge Illini/Mizzou battle. and my husband follows it emphatically, just won the first contest in the local paper for the week...whoo hoo theres a dinner out!

now I BLEED BLUE........NHL BLUES that is ;)

GaryT977

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
I know this is a college thread...

But...Patriots just lost Lawyer Milloy :(

I thought it was both. Go Redskins!

BTW - Did you see how quickly Buffalo snapped up Lawyer?

dxwwf3

Originally posted by GaryT977
BTW - Did you see how quickly Buffalo snapped up Lawyer?

Yes we did! The league's most improved defense just got better. Now if Travis Henry can carry the team (which I think he can and will) we should be a playoff team.

Go Bills!

Wilson

Look out, Buckeyes!

Don't let our loss last Saturday to Weak Forest fool you. We were saving ourselves for this week! The sun was in our eyes! The ball was too heavy! The dog ate our playbook! Shoelaces.... too tight! %^#%$ Refs!

Anyway, now we're ready. Go Pack!

NC State 31
tOSU 28

1489NCSU_wolfpack.gif

MouseMadness

Originally posted by Wilson
Look out, Buckeyes!

Don't let our loss last Saturday to Weak Forest fool you. We were saving ourselves for this week! The sun was in our eyes! The ball was too heavy! The dog ate our playbook! Shoelaces.... too tight! %^#%$ Refs!

Anyway, now we're ready. Go Pack!

NC State 31
tOSU 28

*takes off gloves and throws them down*

IT'S ON! :fork:

;) J/K wilson... but I'm afraid I can't say good luck to you. So let's see, I'll just say... happy... eating too much and watching the game. :lol: :wave:

RickEff

My pick of the week against the odds - Washington over Atlanta by three. Not only will they cover the spread (-3 on Atlanta) they'll beat 'em by at least 3...

MouseMadness

Originally posted by SpongeScott
One of my biggies in a college football season is today--Michigan and Notre Dame. Loser looks toward 2004.

GO BIG BLUE!

Oh dear. I'm so glad the Hubby is on call today... it would be heck around here today. His two teams.... Ohio State and Notre Dame. (now you see why we just can't like U of M at all) :lol:

GaryT977

Originally posted by RickEff
My pick of the week against the odds - Washington over Atlanta by three. Not only will they cover the spread (-3 on Atlanta) they'll beat 'em by at least 3...

I'm a little worried about this one. The Atlanta quarterback (Doug Johnson) hates Spurrier like poison.

SpongeScott

Originally posted by MouseMadness
Oh dear. I'm so glad the Hubby is on call today... it would be heck around here today. His two teams.... Ohio State and Notre Dame. (now you see why we just can't like U of M at all) :lol:
OSU and ND?????

Christy, I'm afraid we're going to have to sever our friendship (at least until late November). :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom