Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!

SpongeScott

Originally posted by RozFan
Colorado who? :eek:

The Noles looking good.
After the GA Tech game, I was really dreading having to play Colorado, but they put a whoopin' on those mountain boys.

Circle October 11 on your calendar--a Hurricane is gonna hit Tallahassee.

nikimsu2002

Originally posted by DisneyPhD
Sorry niki but can you say "rebuilding year". I can't hate MSU too much though since I taught there for 2 years, they gave me my first big break and got me the experience I needed to get my current position.:)

By the looks of it, if this is a "rebuilding" year for Michigan State, I am curious as to what they'll look like on a regular basis. Their games have been so awesome this year! I've sat front row in the student section at all of them! I yelled so much last week against Indiana that I lost my voice and its just now starting to come back. Doesn't help that I didn't have much of one to start with because of this stupid cold. Now we have 2 away games and a week off before our next home game. I'm so psyched for the next home game though, Michigan State vs. Michigan at Spartan Stadium!!
GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the week before that I'll be heading down to Michigan country to go to the Michigan/Purdue game there. I honestly don't know what I'm thinking. Oh wait, I remember now, I get to see my best friend for the first time in 2 months if I do that since he's in the Purdue marching band and the band is coming in for the game.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Sorry MouseMadness and Darrel

UW - 17
OSU - 10

OSU fails to knock off wisconsin even after Jim Sorgi was CHOKED ON THE FIELD by a OSU lineman.

DisneyPhD

Originally posted by nikimsu2002
By the looks of it, if this is a "rebuilding" year for Michigan State, I am curious as to what they'll look like on a regular basis. Their games have been so awesome this year! I've sat front row in the student section at all of them! I yelled so much last week against Indiana that I lost my voice and its just now starting to come back. Doesn't help that I didn't have much of one to start with because of this stupid cold. Now we have 2 away games and a week off before our next home game. I'm so psyched for the next home game though, Michigan State vs. Michigan at Spartan Stadium!!

Let's see where MSU stands in a month with 3 games on the road vs. top 25 teams and a loss at home to the Wolverines. GO BLUE.:sohappy:

nikimsu2002

Originally posted by DisneyPhD
Let's see where MSU stands in a month with 3 games on the road vs. top 25 teams and a loss at home to the Wolverines. GO BLUE.:sohappy:

One road game down, one to go. That was such an awesome game on Saturday! Can't wait for November 1st! GO GREEN!

MouseMadness

*bump* :lookaroun

I swear I would have resurrected this thread EVEN if Ohio State hadn't won and Notre Dame hadn't spanked U of M today!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

I looooooooooooooooove football season!! Go Bucks!

Wilt Dasney

Ohio State just got past Marshall, who will be coming down here to play UGA next weekend. After watching the Dawgs struggle with USC all night, I'm a little worried about that one all of a sudden.

MouseMadness

Wilt Dasney said:
Ohio State just got past Marshall, who will be coming down here to play UGA next weekend.

It was almost painful to watch! :cry: Guys, don't ever do that to my poor heart again! I have high cholesterol, we don't know if the ol' ticker can take that kind of abuse! :lookaroun And now...

Right on Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge! :lol:

nikimsu2002

Michigan State won today too! Finally! The first quarter seemed to take forever and my friends and I were beginning to think the game would NEVER end. So many drops and misses it wasn't even funny. And to make the day even better, Michigan lost! Haha!

I'm loving football season again! I ran into a friend that graduated in May after the game today. He was completely drunk and it was hilarious. He was standing across the street staring at me and my 2 friends like he knew us. Then we figured out who it was and it was just craziness after that. Can't wait til next week though. Bring on the Irish! Night game at Spartan Stadium!!!!!!!!

GO STATE!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom