Are you planning on staying at the Star Wars resort?

Are you planning on staying at the Star Wars hotel?

• Definitely

Votes: 56 19.0%
  • Maybe, depends on how expensive

Votes: 109 36.9%
  • Probably not

Votes: 76 25.8%
  • No way, not looking for something so immersive

Votes: 54 18.3%

• Total voters

winstongator

Original Poster
I am a Star Wars fan, and also a fan of Westworld. As I was watching that and thinking about Galaxy's Edge (not sure about timeline integrity), Westworld type immersion for GE & the themed hotel entered my imagination. I also coupled this with info a CM could get from your magic band. My idea was the CM wearing glasses or headsets, and being able to interact with you naturally, like someone you've known for a while. They aren't exactly going to do that, but there likely will be some of the immersive experiences & adventures.

Just myself, I might not do the immersive hotel. However, it's something I think my dad would love, but would never spend the money for himself. I could see a multi-generational family adventure. I also could have seen myself doing it in my early 20's with the friends I went to see Phantom Menace with.

nickys

Premium Member
Yes. But only because DH is absolutely adamant that he will do this once, no matter what it costs. And if he, and the "boys" (young adults) are going, then so will I.

So I'll be spending some time investigating the leisure pursuits of a space ship. I'll happily take part in a few of the activities, but won't be spending all waking hours doing them!

LeiaSolo2015

For me, it depends on if it will be a DVC resort. Would love to stay here! We've finally started to venture from AK Lodge, so I am very excited to even visit this resort

joejccva71

It's going to be more expensive than the Grand Floridian so I'll probably do a quick split stay. Stay at another resort for 80% of my vacation and then stay at Star Wars for 1-2 nights depending on price.

nickys

Premium Member
It's going to be more expensive than the Grand Floridian so I'll probably do a quick split stay. Stay at another resort for 80% of my vacation and then stay at Star Wars for 1-2 nights depending on price.
Will the price be per room or per "participant"?

Whilst everything is speculation at this point, everything points to this being a 2 day "experience" with a fixed check-in and check-out day. And it will be priced accordingly, $$$$$ per person for the stay. Like a murder mystery weekend - do you have those over there?

winstongator

Original Poster
Sort of hard to plan on something I've never seen. Can't base any investment from free to a gazillion dollars on just some concept art.
My upper-bound price:
NDBB96K.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom