Are you into Disney Scrapbooking?

Disneyfalcon

Thanks for trying figment! I don't understand it at all. When I hit post reply in this thread, I don't have the option for attachments. When I hit post reply under the digital photography contest threads (Where I've posted pictures in threads before) I have the options. I wonder why two different sections would be different?

Well I did upload some of my autograph album that I can link you to at least. I don't know if I'll do the others since I can't attach.

For autographs we carry around a set of spiral bound index cards and a sharpie. The characters sign on a non-lined side and they're a great size to scrapbook!

Here's my album link:
http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=3377

I was trying to keep these small so they're not the best quality, sorry.

figment1985

Aww !! Those pages are so cute!!

Yeah I didn't think about it, but yeah, you could just upload pictures on the photo album section of the page

rileyspaw

Original Poster
Disneyfalcon, great autograph book and it's one of a kind! I noticed the last few trips that DISNEY now sells an autograph book where you get the character's signature on one page and the page next to it has room for a picture you take of that character. Scrapbookers have been doing that same thing for years! That's what makes scrappers so creative and unique!!!!!

Aurora_25

Disneyfalcon, great autograph book and it's one of a kind! I noticed the last few trips that DISNEY now sells an autograph book where you get the character's signature on one page and the page next to it has room for a picture you take of that character. Scrapbookers have been doing that same thing for years! That's what makes scrappers so creative and unique!!!!!

One thing about those Autograph books- they don't have a whole lot of pages- we got one last year because my daughter wanted one for my DH who wasn't with us that trip and after the first day we had filled it!! :eek: Wheras with the ones I make for my kids- they have more than enough pages left over when our trip is done.

Senderella

One thing about those Autograph books- they don't have a whole lot of pages- we got one last year because my daughter wanted one for my DH who wasn't with us that trip and after the first day we had filled it!! :eek: Wheras with the ones I make for my kids- they have more than enough pages left over when our trip is done.

So what are yall using for these autograph books? Simple 3x5 notecards that are spiral bound w/ the perferated edge? Does the top part of the spiral make it a little wierd for gloved characters because of bumping into it? Do yall use any sort of archival spray or whatever that extra stuff is on the autographs (and other extra items you've inserted)? Does it make things run or anything different? How exactly do yall use the autographs in your scrapbooking? LOL Ok now that I've interrogated yall enough.. I'll put my spotlight away. :hammer:

rileyspaw

Original Poster
I take the picture of the character, scrapbook it into a page in my granddaughter's autograph/ scrapbook, and then we take it along with us on our next WDW trip to get the page autographed.

I bought a 6"x6" scrapbook at AC MOORE and that's what I've been using.

Aurora_25

So what are yall using for these autograph books? Simple 3x5 notecards that are spiral bound w/ the perferated edge? Does the top part of the spiral make it a little wierd for gloved characters because of bumping into it? Do yall use any sort of archival spray or whatever that extra stuff is on the autographs (and other extra items you've inserted)? Does it make things run or anything different? How exactly do yall use the autographs in your scrapbooking? LOL Ok now that I've interrogated yall enough.. I'll put my spotlight away. :hammer:

I actually go to the craft store and for a while I found the books with the sketch pads. They have a hard front and back and tend to be black. They are spiral bound, but not perferated edges and they are bigger than 3x5 more like 5x7 size which is nice because the characters write more at times. I put stickers on the front and my child's name on it so that it's even more personal. Then on the inside I just have the characters sign and when we get home, I put the picture of my child and that character together. Now I noticed that they put those books in the scrapbook area and I can get more than just black- last time I got my daughter a pink one and my son a blue one.
Now, I don't put the autographs in a scrapbook, rather these are just for the kids memories and they sit in their bookcases so that if they want to look back at all the signatures, they can.

diddy_mouse

I recently started doing the scrapbook thing for our WDW trips. I think I'm going to do a bigger one for our next trip, now that I've done some pages. This way I'll know how to set my layouts and decide if I want to get all kinds of fun things to put on the pages.

Thanx for sharing your pages Figment and Disneyfalcon! :wave:

Stitch69

no scape for me.....i need to sell my pins too. I don't need anyother Disney things to collect. I spend alot on my Big Fig COllection.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom