Are you into Disney Scrapbooking?

rileyspaw

Original Poster
figment, they are GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have been busy. Not a week goes by that I don't get my DISNEY scrapbooks out and look at them.

I'm trying something different with our upcoming trip in November. I'm currently laying out my pages in advance, layouts for pics, titles, journalism, and stickers and other frills. I'm going to make up a flexible list of what to take pics of and then take the pics I need. I have a digital camera so it's easy to edit my pics. When I return home it will be easy to develop the pics and add them in to the already designed pages!

I hope it works out!

scrapbooking

Great pages Figment! Great thread also - I thought about asking this same question! My daughter is 3 1/2 and has already done the cruise and 2 Disney trips with another coming up in 1 month (woo-hoo!). I have a gigantic box of every ticket, map, autograph, pictures, etc and all the store bought Disney scrapbook stuff - I just need to figure out where to start before I forget what happened on each trip!! Let's see some more pages people! I need some inspration!:)

Disneyfalcon

I'll try to get around to posting some. Also a GREAT place for inspiration is twopeasinabucket.com. If you go to peanut gallery and then view by categories, you will find a disney section.

There are a few thousand ideas there!!!

Stitch69

nope. I collect disney big figs, do pin trading, collect disney marathon metals( race that I run) and disney art/cels.....so I don't have much time or money for that. BUt it sounds like a fun hobby!

Leighbert

Great pages Figment! Great thread also - I thought about asking this same question! My daughter is 3 1/2 and has already done the cruise and 2 Disney trips with another coming up in 1 month (woo-hoo!). I have a gigantic box of every ticket, map, autograph, pictures, etc and all the store bought Disney scrapbook stuff - I just need to figure out where to start before I forget what happened on each trip!! Let's see some more pages people! I need some inspration!:)

Go to www.scrapbook.com, go the galleries section and type disney as your search. You'll get lots of ideas on how to do Disney scrapbooks from pages other people have already made. Some of the pages are just beautiful!

Aurora_25

Something I have learned to do because I don't get as much time to scrapbook as I would like is to have a journal with me on our Disney trips and every time I get a moment (like when we sit down to eat or whatever) I write the memorable stuff that has happened so far. Sometimes I even just write what rides we went on and how the kids reacted to them so that if I don't get to that scrapbook for a year or two (which has been known to happen with me....) I still have the journal that has all the information in it to jog my memory.

Disneyfalcon

Okay, I can't figure out how to link my scrapbook pictures here! Does anyone know? It's wierd because I can do it in the photography contest forums but on this reply I don't havet the little mountain picture icon I normally use!!

Does that sound crazy?

figment1985

You can just attach the photos from your computer...there is a section under post reply that says "manage attachments" If you are using a link, then click on the picture icon and type in the jpg address. You have to be in full post mode though.

scrapbooking

Sorry, Figment, I don't know - but I hope you figure it out - I'd love to see what you've done! And, THANKS for the link to Two Peas! The first thing that comes up on a Disney search is a Disney A..B..C.. tin - it looks ADORABLE!! I WILL make one of those!!
Ok, back to Two Peas for more ideas......
Thanks also to Leighbert for the other link - I'll get to that one too!
:) :)

Disneyfalcon

Thanks Figment! Okay I'm trying and I don't have any links to manage attachments. But I do in the photography forums! Any ideas? What do you mean by full post mode?

metman

i have a few qusetions for all you scrapbookers
are we now allowded to carry a tub of glue on a plane so we could work on our scrap books on the flight.

also as i am based in the uk is there any where on line that i can order the plastic wallets that come with a disney scrap book as i need some more to finish off last book and i can not get them in the uk

also have you seen the lady on e-bay who makes disney signs for your scrap book so you can have your very own hotel attached to a page as a memory of your holiday she made us one for the beach club and it was amazing i think it was about 3-4 dollars.

mouselvrmom

Thanks so much for sharing your scrapbook with us, figment! It is so awesome! I would post some pictures of my scrapbook that I just finished from our last trip- yay!- but I am not technologically advanced like that!:lol:

figment1985

Thanks Figment! Okay I'm trying and I don't have any links to manage attachments. But I do in the photography forums! Any ideas? What do you mean by full post mode?

Hmmmmm... you know, I think it might be because i am a premium member?? I don't know. Someone else will have to see.

But I meant like press "Post Reply" bottom left, instead of Quick Reply in the right corner.

If there isn't a part towards the middle of your post options that says "manage attachments" OR a paperclip icon at the top of your post....then you can use a photo site such as photobucket.com to host and upload your photos there. They give you links under each photo that you copy then you can insert a link for us to see.

Hope that helps....I mean, my job is techhnology web assistant for gods sake..:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom