Are We Getting A 50th Nighttime Show for MK?

Squishy

Just a thought but could it be possible Paint the Night gets moved over to WDW for the 50th? DL hasnt seem to be running it recently.

TrainsOfDisney

I loved Wishes to pieces. HEA is superior in every way. I think the nostalgia for Wishes makes it hard for people to embrace HEA, which I totally get. Given time, I think people will see that HEA has so much magic and heart. It may be different than how Wishes presented it, but it’s still there. Besides, I recall quite a few people on this forum very much despised Wishes up until its ending was announced, and then suddenly everyone was singing its praises again...🤷‍♂️

I was trying to convince myself that HEA is great and has heart.... but then I saw Disneyland Forever again and I’m like.... YESSSSS this is the feeling that I want to feel when watching fireworks at Disney. I can’t fully explain it, but it’s so much more emotional than HEA is for me. Wishes and Holiday Wishes and even Fantasy in the sky have it for me. Same with world of color, magical, remembers and believe in holiday.

Last edited:

TTA94

Just a thought but could it be possible Paint the Night gets moved over to WDW for the 50th? DL hasnt seem to be running it recently.

For all we know MSEP could end up coming back to WDW after its “limited Encore Run” at DL. Who’s to say they won’t give it a “Limited Encore Run” at MK to :rolleyes:

Last edited:

wdwfan22

If the Disneyland Resort won't pay to keep it operating and maintained, I don't see Walt Disney World wanting to either.

TTA94

How I would love Disney to recreate this video for WDW and show SpectroMagic in a warehouse being light up and “brought back to life” again lol

raymusiccity

How I would love Disney to recreate this video for WDW and show SpectroMagic in a warehouse being light up and “brought back to life” again lol

It could work just fine by building a covered area on the footprint of the cancelled Disney Theater. Upkeep would be kept to a minimum if it was a 'walk-through' as you exit the Magic Kingdom. (Speedway Ramps perhaps to prevent malingering?)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom