Are they Coming to the Kingdom?

TennisPlayer519

Original Poster
Fire Mountain-Supposedly based on Atlantis's volcano scene. Located in Adventureland. Starts out as a normal roller coaster, but when the volcano erupts, becomes a hanging coaster.

Villain Land-Located North of Fantasyland. Will feature Bald/Villain Mountain, a flume ride (?) based on Disney villains.

Does anyone know if these will definitely be made? Have some of the ideas been ditched? Sorry, but all my sources are from years ago (2000, 2001, etc). They don't help me now.

imagineer99

All of the attractions you discuss were proposed at one time...

Nevertheless, there is absolutely nothing to insinuate that these attractions will be built.

It's not impossible, but at this period of time, seems VERY unlikely.

That fire mountain sounds so cool!!! Fantastic even - but its more of an IoA Lost Continent type ride and It would be a huge blotch on the whole happy, fairy-like, sweet landscape of MK.

Next to EE maybe? :lol:

Captain Hank

ImaginEAR said:
Fantasia the movie. Chernabog lives there.
And more originally, the composition Night on Bald Mountain by Modest Moussorgsky. This was the music used for the section in the original Fantasia featuring the gigantic demon Chernabog and various ghosts, goblins, etc. The piece, and accompanying animation, is also featured in Fantasmic.

Legacy

Beany-Fantasmic said:
That fire mountain sounds so cool!!! Fantastic even - but its more of an IoA Lost Continent type ride and It would be a huge blotch on the whole happy, fairy-like, sweet landscape of MK.

Next to EE maybe? :lol:
Nope, in the back of AdventureLand themed as a large volcanio. It would actually be prominently visiable to the Polynesian Resort, adding to the ambience of the resort as a whole.

maelstrom

It'd be nice to see Bald Mountain at the Animal Kingdom in Beastly Kingdom. Chernabog is awesome. Also need fairies and centaurs. But that's a whole nother can of worms, isn't it.

mkepcotmgmak

the adventureland mountain was scaled out, and marked off on disney property! but instead they went with the ever so thrilling and chilling Magic Carpets of Aladdin and Gilbert Gottfried's cute little voice in The Enchanted Tiki Room. I miss those attractions, I kid I kid!

Lee

Adventurer
Actually...one of the two is still very possible...in fact is one of the leading contenders for a certain vacant parcel of land at MK. :D

Legacy

Lee said:
Actually...one of the two is still very possible...in fact is one of the leading contenders for a certain vacant parcel of land at MK. :D
I KNEW IT!!!

:sohappy:

I frickin' knew it!

Thanks Lee, you just made my night.

WDWFREAK53

Lee said:

Do you think that it will cost more than $20,000 for this parcel of land? :lookaroun

(Am I in the right ballpark...the right conference...the right...LEAGUE?)

Legacy

WDWFREAK53 said:
Do you think that it will cost more than $20,000 for this parcel of land? :lookaroun

(Am I in the right ballpark...the right conference...the right...LEAGUE?)
I don't think so...

But if you shave a little off the top you might be closer.

WDWFREAK53

Legacy said:
I don't think so...

But if you shave a little off the top you might be closer.

Ok...now I'm lost. Shave a little off the top??? I'm assuming you mean the barber shop :lol: (Is there land behind it available?)

(Kidding...I think...you did mean Baldy right?)

(BTW...I wasn't talking about the attraction in my previous post...I was talking about the land that the attraction would be going in...)

Legacy

WDWFREAK53 said:
Ok...now I'm lost. Shave a little off the top??? I'm assuming you mean the barber shop :lol: (Is there land behind it available?)

(Kidding...I think...you did mean Baldy right?)
Yeah... but something from a while ago secures it for me.

Legacy

Mouse's Magic said:
I dont understand why they would build a second lof flume ride. Unless it was more of a water coaster like Journey to Atlantis at Sea World.
Have you seen the lines for the first log flume? A second log flume would ease a lot of the lines that form for Splash.

Lee

Adventurer
Do you think that it will cost more than $20,000 for this parcel of land?
Yep.
Unless it was more of a water coaster like Journey to Atlantis at Sea World.
Ummm...kinda-sorta.....

Nothing is greenlit yet...but the attraction is like the kid in the front row of the class with his hand in the air going "Ooo...Oooo...Pick Me!" :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom