Are they Coming to the Kingdom?

Lee

Adventurer
Master Yoda said:
I feel a Nightmare before Christmas area on is its way to MK.

Nope. That's Haunted Mansion Holliday, which "might" make it to WDW this year. Would've been last year, but Stitch got in the way.

WDWFREAK53

I would like a Fantasmic type of theme. All the villains are plotting against the "good" characters and we have to help save the good guys.

WDWFREAK53

Lee said:
:sohappy:

Really?!?!?! That's weird, a while back I kinda made my own ride with showscenes and stuff based on this idea...very cool indeed!

(Now...it doesn't involve the Blue Fairy does it...because if so, that's just odd!)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Lee said:
Nope. That's Haunted Mansion Holliday, which "might" make it to WDW this year. Would've been last year, but Stitch got in the way.
That little trouble maker. Shame about the Nightmare thing, I would love to see a Nightmare before Christmas attraction. And earlier when I said that you bring ambiguity to an art form it was meant to be a complement. I like having to use the creative side of my brain every now and then.

Hobnail Boot

So Lee, what you're saying is that the 100 Acre Woods play area will stay, and the new mini-land will be located behind it, correct?

WDWFREAK53

RCT2 Imagineer said:
So Lee, what you're saying is that the 100 Acre Woods play area will stay, and the new mini-land will be located behind it, correct?

If this is the case...wouldn't the 100acre wood need to be "spooky?"

(This area may work really well with the MNSSHP)

Lee

Adventurer
RCT2 Imagineer said:

That's one possibility.

Indy95

These plans aren't exactly new, they've been available since 1999 (at least in the "you travel on the River Styx and run into the Villain convention version." I assume the "land" that everyone is referring to is the proposed "villain village," with the cobblestone street, etc. If I'm wrong, then please someone speak up!

And I don't think anyone would care that much is there were two water rides in the same parks (in fact most parks have three or four), especially since the themes are so radically different (not to mention some of the technology).

It's sad to know that Fire Mountain is dead. That was one whopper of a rumor...I'm surprised it has lasted even this long.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom