Are they Coming to the Kingdom?

WDWFREAK53

Lee said:
Yep.

Ummm...kinda-sorta.....

Nothing is greenlit yet...but the attraction is like the kid in the front row of the class with his hand in the air going "Ooo...Oooo...Pick Me!" :lol:

Ok...would this "kid" like red-colored water? :lol:

ral8026

Lee said:
Yep.

Ummm...kinda-sorta.....

Nothing is greenlit yet...but the attraction is like the kid in the front row of the class with his hand in the air going "Ooo...Oooo...Pick Me!" :lol:
Boy am I lost :cry:

WDWFREAK53

ral8026 said:

You should've dropped your breadcrumbs before you entered :lol:

He has hinted at...

Disney buying a $20,000 plot of land within the Magic Kingdom so that they can build an attraction that doesn't need to go to the barber...

How did we lose you? :lol:

goofyfan13

ral8026 said:

Basically, (what I got out of it at least) that means that this certain project("Shave a little off the top" mountain) is like the kid in front of the classroom, his chances of getting picked are good, they're just not quite set in stone yet and not quite 100%...

Lee, if I'm a little off feel free to correct. :wave:

ral8026

WDWFREAK53 said:

He has hinted at...

Disney buying a $20,000 plot of land within the Magic Kingdom so that they can build an attraction that doesn't need to go to the barber...

I want my mommy :cry: :cry:

goofyfan13

WDWFREAK53 said:

He has hinted at...

Maybe the subtle hints weren't so subtle to him. :wave: :lol:

WDWFREAK53

ral8026 said:
I want my mommy :cry: :cry:

Hmmm...is that another clue? :lol: (jk)

The $20,000 parcel of land.

(Hint: It's under rehab right now.... :lol: )

The attraction that doesn't need to go to a barber...would be Bald!

It's like the kid in front of the class going "OH OH OH PICK ME PICK ME" means...that there are many ideas...but the Imagineers can't seem to look past this one idea because it's standing out from the rest.

goofyfan13

WDWFREAK53 said:
Hmmm...is that another clue? :lol: (jk)
It's like the kid in front of the class going "OH OH OH PICK ME PICK ME" means...that there are many ideas...but the Imagineers can't seem to look past this one idea because it's standing out from the rest.

Yea, that sounds a little better than what I said.

Austin1

bald mountain

I hope this happens but do you have any specifics on the ride, we don't need 2 splash mountains it would be cool if it was a water coaster though.

Legacy

Austin1 said:
I hope this happens but do you have any specifics on the ride, we don't need 2 splash mountains it would be cool if it was a water coaster though.
It's suppose to be more like a water coaster, although precise specifics are obviously not available yet. I think we're lucky Lee has confirmed as much as he has thus far.

The Clues:

Obviously, this little allusion we have gotten concerning the two rumored attractions.

A while ago (almost a year), Lee had mentioned that one of the front runners for the site in question would involve water and a height restriction.

So... it's either Fire or Bald Mountain, has a height restriction (either one), and involves water...

:D

I'm happy.

Hank Scorpio

Havent been on the forums for a while because i'm planning a trip DLR and not WDW this year. Log on today and I read this thread... WOW! I hope your not leading us astray! :D

WDWFREAK53

Legacy said:
It's suppose to be more like a water coaster, although precise specifics are obviously not available yet. I think we're lucky Lee has confirmed as much as he has thus far.

The Clues:

Obviously, this little allusion we have gotten concerning the two rumored attractions.

A while ago (almost a year), Lee had mentioned that one of the front runners for the site in question would involve water and a height restriction.

So... it's either Fire or Bald Mountain, has a height restriction (either one), and involves water...

:D

I'm happy.

Wouldn't it be better if it involved "lava" instead of just plain water?

Lee

Adventurer
Geez...I wasn't trying to be all that mysterious! :veryconfu

Let me clear it up a bit.

Fire Mountain in Adventureland...from what I hear...died a quick death long ago. Stick a fork in it.

However...that big chunk of land that will be behind the Pooh meet and greets, and including the land where the 20k show building is, will be the site of the next big addition to MK...at some point in the future.

Nothing is greenlit, so I hear, but ideas are being tossed around, and one in perticular is a contender. The only real solid info I have came from a well-known "Disney historian". He described to me a new mini-land, with a large, watery e-ticket as it's centerpiece.

The theme? I'll put it this way: Disney is tired of Universal dominating the Halloween market. What theme would allow them to move into that territory, in a more family-oriented way than Halloween Horror Nights, while being larger and more elaborate than No-So-Scary? :animwink:

P.S. - I actually might have spilled all the beans in an earlier thread...don't remember...

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Isn't there something about the 20K site involving the waterflow to the entire park that prevented any major changes to the site?

WDWFREAK53

Lee said:
Geez...I wasn't trying to be all that mysterious! :veryconfu

Let me clear it up a bit.

Fire Mountain in Adventureland...from what I hear...died a quick death long ago. Stick a fork in it.

However...that big chunk of land that will be behind the Pooh meet and greets, and including the land where the 20k show building is, will be the site of the next big addition to MK...at some point in the future.

Nothing is greenlit, so I hear, but ideas are being tossed around, and one in perticular is a contender. The only real solid info I have came from a well-known "Disney historian". He described to me a new mini-land, with a large, watery e-ticket as it's centerpiece.

The theme? I'll put it this way: Disney is tired of Universal dominating the Halloween market. What theme would allow them to move into that territory, in a more family-oriented way than Halloween Horror Nights, while being larger and more elaborate than No-So-Scary? :animwink:

P.S. - I actually might have spilled all the beans in an earlier thread...don't remember...

Well...if you've spilled the beans once...we won't mind if you spill them again :lookaroun ;) jk man.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom