Are there any restaurants at WDW that you won't eat at just because...?

kfergdisney

Yes, Victoria and Alberts...aside from the fact that it is extremely expensive, I tend to be a picky eater, so nothing on that menu would be something that I would crave. That being said, I probably would not go to 50's Prime Time either because I am picky...unless I figured out what to eat ahead of time. I don't like it when people comment on food that I don't like.
I really have to be in the mood to eat Chinese food and we have a fantastic Japanese place in town, so I probably will not eat at either of those places.
Crustaceans give me the willies, so I don't eat at seafood places, either.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
So we've got a thread about places you wouldn't return due to poor food or service, but what about one because it just doesn't appeal to you? Mine would be liberty tree. For some reason, totally irrational, I have no desire to eat there. Maybe because I'm from the North and associate the food there with Thanksgiving and cold weather, which is what I don't want when I'm in sunny Florida. Anyone else?

Yeah, I certainly run into this. Either I heard a bad review or that it was just decent or don't like the theme. I am really trying to get over it b/c I am finding at this point, I am limiting myself to the same dining experiences over and over again. But one - which is ironic b/c my DH keeps asking me to make an ADR here is Teppen Edo. Don't know why - i just don't want to eat there. I have no rational reasoning for this what so ever.

mickey2008.1

Garden grill, it just smells bad so my wife says. For me, tonys town square, just because of the reviews and no wine. Who eats Italian with no wine?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom