Are there any attractions that you know you have been on but can't remember?

DizneyPryncess

World of Motion, Jiyi1, Horizons....when I watch the videos on youtube, parts of it come back to me. But without watching those, I couldn't remember much of the rides at all. Also, I'm sure as a kid I experienced the Hall of Presidents, but I can't remember. It's been a long time. :)

PeoplemoverTTA

Like many others, WoM, and also Kitchen Kabaret...I remember liking both, but nothing about the actual attractions (although I vaguely remember the post-show area for WoM).

I don't recall specifically riding Toad at MK, but I know that I did...luckily, I have been on it several times in DL since (only one track, but better than no Toad at all!) :)

I have very vivid memories of the original JII, Delta Dreamflight, Mission to Mars, and Horizons, among others...what's odd is I don't just remember generally riding them, but I remember specific trips and who I was riding with, even though it was more than 15 years ago for some of them, and I was pretty young (I was born in 1980, so...). It's funny what the mind remembers...

Chrononymous

The original Living Seas attraction is very very sketchy in my mind.
I remember a long line, a really short tram ride...and...and...was there a small replica of the Nautilus,and a fake elevator?
It's all so hazy...a bit like the fish tanks themselves.

On the other hand...WoM and Kitchen Kaberet are two of my favorite lost Epcot Treasures...I know practically the entire soundtrack to both!

DisGal

I know I went on it many times, but I do not remember 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.

World of Motion I do remember - it was one of my favorites and still sad its gone.

MomofKatie

For some reason, I forgot I ever rode on Big Thunder Mtn until about 5 years ago. I thought I never rode it because it was always under refurb when I visited. DH and my mom and dad tell me I rode it when I was younger, but I must have blocked it out.

World of Motion and Horizons kind of blend together for me. I do have an excuse, though- I only got to experience them during one trip, in 1984. The next time I visited Epcot, it was 2004, and they were long gone.

OklaHoops

Forgetting old rides

I remember being in the room for Delta Dream Flight, Journey to the Moon and a China film in surround view in Tomorrowland but I can't remember the details.:veryconfu

Tinkyroo

I don't remember all of Dream Flight and If You had Wings. What I do remember is after getting in and sitting that it looked like you were going inside a plane. That always made me nervous since I am very afraid of flying. I will never forget that song for If You had Wings - ".....If you had wings, had wings, had wings......". Also every time I ride Buzz and go through the tunnel screen where if fells like you are going through space, I think of Wings and Dreamflight when they used that to make you fell like you were flying through various place.

My dad told me how we went to Mickey Mouse Review when I was little but I do not remember it. I had to look it up on youtube.

xcrunxc

It was a different sound show. Please don't ask me the name. I remember that people from the audience got picked to do the sound effects for a movie that was playing on a movie screen.

If I remember correctly it was the Monster Sound Show and the ABC Sound Studio at various points in its past. I have very very vague memories of what it used to be like. I do remember playing in the Soundworks part after you exited the main show when I was little.

rkelly42

I know I had gone on the keel boats but I do not remeber it anymore, they were nothing great, which is why I probably forgot.

Frank Stallone

First two that came to mind when I read the thread title were World of Motion and Horizons.

They seem to be in the overwhelming lead. And people wish these attractions had never left?

yankspy

I don't remember all of Dream Flight and If You had Wings. What I do remember is after getting in and sitting that it looked like you were going inside a plane. That always made me nervous since I am very afraid of flying. I will never forget that song for If You had Wings - ".....If you had wings, had wings, had wings......". Also every time I ride Buzz and go through the tunnel screen where if fells like you are going through space, I think of Wings and Dreamflight when they used that to make you fell like you were flying through various place.

My dad told me how we went to Mickey Mouse Review when I was little but I do not remember it. I had to look it up on youtube.
That part always reminds me of IYHW since all they really did is change the movie. I always imagine the scene where you are going down the runway and taking off.

Disneybub

On the other hand I remember Tough to be a Bug, but wish I could forget it. I don't like bugs, and especially don't like it when things touch me when I'm not prepared. I seriously had a panic attack while in there.

OMG, i was exactly the same i was up off the seat - all the kids were looking at me like i was some kinda crazy lady!! :lookaroun

Anyways - I know ive been on Horizons, but i dont remember a thing about it, ive tried watching videos but nothing bring the memory back.

:cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom