Are there any attractions that you know you have been on but can't remember?

Figment632

Original Poster
Is there something that you know you have ridden because you have seen pictures or you just remeber being on but don't really remember much about?

I have two I know I've been on World of Motion and Timekeeper many times but I really don't remeber them. Even after going online and watching videos I really don't remeber.

What about you?

coltow

I cannot really remember World of Motion. I remember that the "cars" were in continuous motion and that it went uphill outside. But other than that I don't remember it.

On the other hand I remember Tough to be a Bug, but wish I could forget it. I don't like bugs, and especially don't like it when things touch me when I'm not prepared. I seriously had a panic attack while in there.

nolatron

I barely remember World of Motion, and remember bits and pieces of Horizons. Most of what I remember of WoM is from pictures/videos I've seen.

Parts of the original Journey into Imagination are starting to get sketchy too.

WDW_Emily

Mr. Toad's Wild ride is the only one for me. I rode the ride like 500 times when i was about 4 or 5 but for some reason i can't remember. I have watched videos on Youtube and the cars seem familiar and i can kinda remember the ride but then i wonder if its just because i've been on Pooh before

EPCOT Explorer

:( How can you guys not remember WoM!?:(:lol:

Loved WoM....:lol:

Anyway...Rides that I have SOME memory would be the original UoE, and 20K. Both are fuzzy. I only remember a few scenes, or just the general feeling of the ride.

elisatonks

For me World of Motion, Horizons and Delta Dreamflight, i remember getting into line for them, but not the actual attraction.

xsupaxmanxsfnex

Mr. Toads Wild Ride for me. I remember being kind of scared and have some reminiscence of some of the scenes but can't remember it much at all.

EDIT: Oh yeah Dreamflight as well. Same thing. I remember one scene but that is it.

RoRo

I remember someparts of Horizons like the Omnimax parts, robot chef, the family in space, the futurestic living rooms and the underwater scenes but not much and I can't remember World Of Motion at all except for the cool furtue car in Transcenter.

bgraham34

I don't really recall riding World of Motion. I do remember getting off the ride but not the ride itself unless i look at the videos.

Goofy69

Many of the rides already mentioned I have vague recollections of. Everyone seems to be hitting on the same things. Everyone remembers going on the ride, or even bits and pieces of it, but not the ride as a whole.

I feel that way the most about Epcot's Future World. I have been on all the original rides, but only have flashes left in my memory.

One ride version that hasn't been mentioned is Eastern's If You Had Wings. I don't remember anything about the ride, but the song has been playing in my memory for years. Does anyone remember what land that was in? I can't for the life of me recall.

EPCOT Explorer

Many of the rides already mentioned I have vague recollections of. Everyone seems to be hitting on the same things. Everyone remembers going on the ride, or even bits and pieces of it, but not the ride as a whole.

I feel that way the most about Epcot's Future World. I have been on all the original rides, but only have flashes left in my memory.

One ride version that hasn't been mentioned is Eastern's If You Had Wings. I don't remember anything about the ride, but the song has been playing in my memory for years. Does anyone remember what land that was in? I can't for the life of me recall.

Tomorrowland!:wave:

yankspy

It was where Buzz is now.

sublimesting

The human mind is very forgetful. Sometimes I think, while I am doing something, that in a few years I will forget 99% of this experience. All we are ever left with is vague memories and flashes of mental snapshots and mental video clips.
I vaguely recal, Mickey Mouse Review (although it is on Youtube and and mousebits and I highly recommend watching it), Mr Toad, Horizons, WoM, JIYI 1, Wonders of Life Paviolion, Mission to Space, Main St. cinema, Rivercountry.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom