April 2011 Roll Call!!!!

JohnnyDollaz89

Who is going to Disney World this month? When and where you staying?

Im booking a trip with my girlfriend, my dad, my bro and my girlfriends brother April 16th-22nd and most likely staying at the All Star Music, Depending on money maybe the Polynesian :sohappy:

RogueHabit

First 2 weeks in April here. Will have been nearly 3 years since our last visit and our first in the spring, so really looking forward to it!

Upvote 0

Boomdog15

Just booked yesterday with the 35% off deal. April 5-13 at Beach Club. We stayed at the Yacht Club 2 years ago and it was incredible along with the fact that we received a FREE upgrade to a balcony room overlooking the water!

Upvote 0

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
Just booked yesterday with the 35% off deal. April 5-13 at Beach Club. We stayed at the Yacht Club 2 years ago and it was incredible along with the fact that we received a FREE upgrade to a balcony room overlooking the water!

what 35% off deal?!?!?!?! fill me in and how long does that offer last?

Upvote 0

Boomdog15

Upvote 0

sbkline

I sure am glad I found this thread! I just called this morning to take advantage of this discount. At first, I simply applied it to my CBR reservation and saved around $500. Then, after thinking about it all morning, and lobbying my wife :lol:, I called back and switched over to the Wilderness Lodge. So now, instead of saving $500, I'm spending $506 more than I had originally paid. But I'm thrilled to death to spend 10 nights at the Wilderness Lodge for only 500 bucks more than CBR was going to cost me. Especially since, when I initially booked back in August, the same time period at WL was going to be $2000 more than Carribbean Beach. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

ajt5027

It's high time to rejuvenate this thread. Saw the May and June roll calls and felt we needed to show April some love. So who's going to the happiest place on earth next month?

Me: April 17-23 Boardwalk Villas

Does anyone know anything interesting going on besides the flower and garden festival?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom