April 1st On The Travel Channel Day Of Disney

figment1985

If this is an April fools prank it is a very elaborate one - Direct TV guide has the shows listed. Yes, I had to check since almost every year I get fooled on an April fools joke.

haha yeah, Direct TV and Time Warner on Demand is in on it too! :lookaroun

mk12a

"Does anyone in Orlando know if there is a travel channel down here? And if so what channel is it? I am still trying to figure it out down here. It will be nice to see it after I get out of work on Sunday."

I live in St. Cloud and have Bright House cable. The Travel Channel is on channel 56.

Peaches Magee

I just checked the schedule and indeed it is no joke...Now I just have to remember to DVR the shows I really want to see!!

:hammer:

Yay, I am going to DVR all these too, I love Disney specials, get all pysched to go back!

P.S. Just wanted to quote you, because I LOVE your avatar!
One of my all time favorite movies ever!
:sohappy:
(((Now has "Melt With You" stick in her head now.... hehe)))

wdwmomof3

I can't wait. I think it is going to rain here Sunday so I will be on the couch all day with the kids watching Disney. We were just talking about our last trip tonight at dinner. My children were so funny talking about some of the rides down there. They got all excited and loud. We still have a year and a half before we go back.:(

chels26

i'm so glad that all the specials are comming on again. i had every single one of them recorded on DVR, but then my brother accidentally deleted them all... so im really excited to re-record them.
*and i do hope there are some new ones*

SewIn2Disney

Okay so who wants to be really nice and upload the videos on google or something after they are done? I don't get the travel channel and I'm so down that I'm going to miss the new updated versions of some of these shows!

yazmin182

Wow these sound great, I wish I had the travel Channel! I am in Canada and i'm pretty sure you have to pay extra to get that, hopefully somone I know has it and can take them for me!

Thanks a lot for the heads up

ROEFan88

Im in the UK and have the Travel Channel, but I cant find anything Disney in tomorrows schedule - maybe its a different channel altogether. :( Can anyone enlighten me? (I'd happily watch all of this tomorrow if I could).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom