April 1st On The Travel Channel Day Of Disney

figment1985

BTW, I'm watching great hotels right now, and Samantha Brown really should be the host of the top 7 WDW show. She seems to really love the parks.

Yeah I like her, she isn't as zany as some of the other people..of course I'm sure they make them act like that- she seems closer to "normal" lol.

I'm watching the one that is on right now, the behind the scenes one. I'm really excited because it's updated, the show right now has all the new Nemo attractions and the new Monsters Inc. attraction! I'm recording it! :)

HAPPY FOOLS DAY!
-BAJA

DonaldDoleWhip

I gotta say, I looooooooove the new music! It is so catchy and does not get on my nerves like the old music. And I am very happy that the shows have FINALLY been updated:

-The Disney Cruise Line show includes the Flying Dutchman at Castaway Cay
-The Cruise Line show includes plans for Mediterannean cruises and 2 new ships
-WDW: Behind the Scenes features new attractions from 2005-2007
-No more emphasis on Michael Eisner (in fact, no Mike at all!)
-New music and interviews

Overall, I am very impressed with these upgrades. All the shows are much more refreshing. And I actually enjoy watching them.

VT GAL

I gotta say, I looooooooove the new music! It is so catchy and does not get on my nerves like the old music. And I am very happy that the shows have FINALLY been updated:

-The Disney Cruise Line show includes the Flying Dutchman at Castaway Cay
-The Cruise Line show includes plans for Mediterannean cruises and 2 new ships
-WDW: Behind the Scenes features new attractions from 2005-2007
-New music and interviews!

Overall, I am very impressed with these upgrades.

I 100% agree! :sohappy: :sohappy:

My husband is psyched that he gets to watch something "new" when I need a fix and watch it from the Tivo! I think we both have the Modern Marvels show memorized :p !

Tiggerfanatic

Just watched a clip on the Nemo musical @ AK - reminds me of the Lion King Broadway show. Really sorry I missed it on our last trip - I WILL see it next time and DD can just wait for me outside (she didn't want to wait in line last time.)

DizFanatic

From 2pm to Midnight on Sunday, April 1st, the Travel Channel will air a special “day” of Disney programming which will include the new and improved shows WDW Behind-the-Scenes, Disney Cruise Line® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, plus past favorites such as Ultimate Walt Disney World®, Disney’s Imagineers, Disneyland: Behind-the-Scenes and various Disney episodes of Great Hotels, hosted by travel personality Samantha Brown.

2:00pm Ultimate Walt Disney World®
3:00pm Disney’s Imagineers
4:00pm Disneyland: Behind-the-Scenes
5:00pm Great Hotels hosted by Samantha Brown - Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
5:30pm Great Hotels hosted by Samantha Brown - Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
6:00pm Great Hotels hosted by Samantha Brown - Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort
6:30pm Great Hotels hosted by Samantha Brown - Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
7:00pm Undiscovered Walt Disney World (everything “outside” of the theme parks – from water parks to Cirque du Soleil® )
8:00pm Disney Cruise Line® (new updated show announcing the two new ships)
9:00pm Walt Disney World® Resort: Behind the Scenes (includes Expedition EverestTM, updated Imagineer interviews, the Cinderella Castle Suite and new Pixar product)
10:00pm Disney’s Animal Kingdom® (includes Expedition EverestTM and Finding Nemo the Musical)
11:00pm Disney Cruise Line® (encore of the 8:00pm show)
:cry: Oh Fudge!!! I wasn't on the computer & I missed this! Any word when they might do this again???:cry:

WDWFigment

Anyone have the episodes that aired between 8pm and 10pm in .avi (Divx) format? I'm looking for pretty good resolution so I can play them on my TV. I haven't been able to find them on any torrent sites, but then again, they just aired.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom