April 16th Video Update!- Soarin', Main Street Rehab,Poo, and much more!

tk421-sw

Original Poster
April 16th Video Update!- Soarin', The Land, Main Street Rehab,Poo, and much more!

Alrighty, it's really late and I need to go to bed, so here goes nothing. I hope you enjoy. This was another video by tk421-sw and thimblekisses. I hope you enjoy a small look into soarin, (Which I loved!) and new rehabs and such at MK. Thanks soo much. Thimblekisses will have a photo post soon of tons more stuff that is not included in the video. Thanks!! Click below for the video. It will be avalible for a week, and then go down, and be avalible to paying members to download through the site. So, enjoy!

I love you corinne~!
icon22cj.gif

tk421-sw

Original Poster
YEah, the cone guys was funny, and yeah, the line was crazy! but after the firt show started, there were a lot less people so I'd say go for later shows at Epcot.

tk421-sw

Original Poster
YEah we got some closer pics for the photo update (later today) and we could not bring ourselves to open it to look. But we went and bought hats, came back and it was still there! at least 15 mins.!

bigorangeandy

The weather also looked great, its going to be hot and humid when we get there in June. The Land looks good with the new eating area, I like the different colored tables for each area.

Laura

Premium Member
Oh that was so awesome! Thank you for doing these for us! I almost peed myself at the Segway ending. Perfect background music!

Can I ask what you use to make these videos? What kind of camera, what kind of software? I want to make similar videos of my kids to share with family back home but don't know what I need to buy.

Thanks again for the video! Will you be there May 5th to get another?

wannabeBelle

::Bows to TK And Thimblekisses!!!:: You guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!! That was great!!! I Actually went to go see Davy Jones here in Staten Island on April 2nd in the College of Staten Island. pretty good show, although he only did 1 1/2 hours with all kinds of joking and talking in between. He was very sweet about meeting all of his fans, signing autographs, taking pictures etc. Some of the band even came out to do the same!!!! Althoguhnext year we agreed we are going to EPCOT, the weather up here was terrible!!! Cold & rainy YUCK!!!!!! Anyhow back on the video keep up the great work!!!! Belle

tk421-sw

Original Poster
Laura22 said:
Oh that was so awesome! Thank you for doing these for us! I almost peed myself at the Segway ending. Perfect background music!

Can I ask what you use to make these videos? What kind of camera, what kind of software? I want to make similar videos of my kids to share with family back home but don't know what I need to buy.

Thanks again for the video! Will you be there May 5th to get another?

I use a Sony DCr Vx2100, and Sony, Vegas 5 software. You can do it with Windows movie maker, it's just harder. But, I will post more about my soaftwars and stuff soon. Thanks!

imagineer boy

Why don't your videos work for me???? All I get is a picture of the opening screen with click here to play, and it won't play! I really want to see your videos. Can somone please help me????

DanStat

Cool update. I wish you guys would do a 50th merchandise update...just one time :). It didn't look that crowded.

The castle looks good! Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom