apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Not forgiven... plus I don't think that you really are sorry. You're lucky you haven't been banned yet.

PhotoDave219

I'm with Rob on this one. I tried sticking up for you and you kept on with the inflamitory, hateful comments. Makes me think that you intentionally were insighting people.

I also don't think your sorry, rather just saying this so you wont get banned.

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by PhotoDave219
I also don't think your sorry, rather just saying this so you wont get banned.

exactly. There's more to an apology than just words

PhotoDave219

Originally posted by mkt
exactly. There's more to an apology than just words

In my experiences, usually it involves the person knowing and admitting that they were wrong for doing what they did.

The_CEO

Originally posted by Disneyanna0521
I am sorry to whoever i offended.

You seriously screwed up, if you ran a poll asking if that was offending, ALL of them would read YES. I'm hurt to see you have discriminated my friends online and offline. Shame On You.

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by PhotoDave219
In my experiences, usually it involves the person knowing and admitting that they were wrong for doing what they did.

Exactly, but showing the amount of hyporcrisy that she showed in her incendiary posts (saying she was a "true christian" yet spewing forth posts full of hate and vitriol), I don't think I'm left with much other choice than to not take her seriously, and read every thread of hers with a grain of salt.

The_CEO

You just can't appologize to somthing like that... Its said and done... Deal with your Actions

You are the cause, and the effect is possible termination.

mkt

Premium Member
my sentiments exactly. She surrounds herself in negativity, and at the same time seeks attention in any way she can get it. Anna you are in serious need of help... you seem to live in your own world, totally oblivious to the fact that there are other people out there living their own lives, who have their own opinions. Who are you to judge... and then not let others judge you. Shame on you indeed... I may be in a horrible financial situation right now, but it is YOU who is truly poor.

CmdrTostada

can anyone give me a link to the post to see what happened? I sort of know what happened, but I would like to see what she said.

PhotoDave219

Especially after the bitter threads that had just wrapped up on the subject, its just unacceptable in my eyes.

And while yes, i should take the moral high road and forgive and forget, that's not gonna happen for awhile. I just cant do it.

The_CEO

Originally posted by Turbogames
can anyone give me a link to the post to see what happened? I sort of know what happened, but I would like to see what she said.

Post? Her POSTS could form threads of HATE!

Wilt Dasney

Alrighty, time to make a brief cameo:

I read the thread in question and I'm not gonna defend Anna for what she said (or, rather, how she chose to say it)---but I'm also not gonna defend some of our more...zealous....members for how they've reacted to her.

Let's all remember one thing here: She is a kid (16 or so, if I recall correctly). Fact is, we all thought we had all the answers at 16, and I'm sure that if any number of us matched our current views with the things we thought back then, the disparity would be vast indeed. Dealing with people in a real-world setting, seeing and experiencing things rather than just being told them, looking at real people in real situations rather than just hearing stories about nameless stick figures...these have a way of moderating the most extreme viewpoints in most folks. That, and most people just chill out with age.

Again, I'm not defending what was said...age is no excuse, but before we nail her to a cross (pardon the ironic expression, it just popped into my head), I think some folks should think about some of the stupid things they said and did at her age.

As you were...

WDWSwashbuckler

alright guys, let's just drop it. if you keep posting on this, it's just going to keep it fresh in your minds and keep you bitter and I don't think that's what we want. Just nobody post on this anymore. Drop the whole thing.

mkt

Premium Member
I feel as long as opinions are kept civil and words are chosen wisely (as they have been), then theres no reason this thread shouldn't prosper. That, and I have a hunch this thread will be history within 12 hours

WDWSwashbuckler

Originally posted by mkt
I feel as long as opinions are kept civil and words are chosen wisely (as they have been), then theres no reason this thread shouldn't prosper. That, and I have a hunch this thread will be history within 12 hours

I have the same feeling.

General Grizz

Okay guys bet time...how long do you think this thread will last?

I bet 3 toenails that it'll be gone by 9 AM Tomorrow. :lol:

Oh, poor, poor Steve!! The more arguments we get ourselves into (not necessarily any yet, but I can see some things sparking) all have to be cleared up by Steve and the moderators... I can just envision it, and I'll be saying to myself, haven't we learned already? :(

Oh posh. I'm off to General Discussion. :lol:

*packs a few snacks for the road*

ISTCrew20

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Okay guys bet time...how long do you think this thread will last?

I bet 3 toenails that it'll be gone by 9 AM Tomorrow. :lol:

Why only 3...I got all 11 of mine, so c'mon, are we on..I dont think you'll mind coming down to Orlando to shake on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom