AP Rates out for 9/28/2008-12/23/2008

wannabeBelle

krankenstein

Make sure to check back every once in a while. Sometimes stuff does open up especially as it gets closer!!! Good luck to everyone! Belle

Well I did call back and started talking to the CM about what was available. For 60 more dollars I got AKL! I am pumped!! POFQ was going to be my first stay at anything but a value, but now I am staying at AKL!!! WooHoo!!!! :D

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Well I did call back and started talking to the CM about what was available. For 60 more dollars I got AKL! I am pumped!! POFQ was going to be my first stay at anything but a value, but now I am staying at AKL!!! WooHoo!!!! :D

I am so happy for you!!! You have no idea how much you are going to love it!!!!! Belle

Upvote 0

marypoppins68

Does anyone know how long it typically takes for the Florida Resident Rates to be released once the AP rates are published? I'm debating whether to get APs this year versus length of stay due to the cost.

I"ve found the AP rates are always better than the Florida resident rates.
I got Oct. 17-19 at POR for $129 a night and Dec. 19-21 at POFQ for $114 a night. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
I just booked mine online and I saw that the balance is due by 10/30/08. I have always booked my vacations online and never had to pay the balance before I arrive. Is it because it is an AP+dining package?

Upvote 0

mousefan1972

I just booked mine online and I saw that the balance is due by 10/30/08. I have always booked my vacations online and never had to pay the balance before I arrive. Is it because it is an AP+dining package?

Yes. By coupling the room with the DDP, it becomes a package, subject to the same booking/payment rules as the MYW packages.

Upvote 0

sleepybear

Same here! I already have a reservation at POFQ for October 15-18. I called to apply the discount to mine...but I couldn't. She said I could swap to CBR, AKL or the cabins at Ft. Wilderness to get it but I'm not because of my preferences. Looks like rack rates for me! :(

Same here. We're booked 10/13-10/18 at AKL, Savannah view. I was hoping to apply the rate to it, but they're only offering standard view. Also, they had nothing at Poly, Boardwalk and Contemporary. WL was available, but we love, love, love the AKL savannah view. So in the coming days we're going to have to decide if that love is worth $500 more than WL.

Upvote 0

MaxsDad

Wannabebelle

Bonjour!

I just wanted to say thanks.

Your heads up this morning was a wonderful boost to my Humpday. I saw your post and called immediately. (it seems like right after you posted it the site here went down a while) I was able to move from Swan/Dolphin to AKL for only about $50 more bucks. $280 for a deluxe on the weekend in "Holiday" season is not too bad at all!

Thank ya Ma'am.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Hey there Angel!!! Congrats!!!! Also once you get your AP you may want to look into the Disney Dining experience card for 20% percent off your sit down dining at participating locations. Depending on your eating style ( I prefer sit down meals) It can be a great investment! Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom