anyone win anything?

disneypirate

Original Poster
we are going to disney in sept. and i was wondering if anyone has won anything for yoamd.
please share your stories if you have won!:kiss:

mcstensrud

On our last trip in May.We won Ears twice.
Once on TOT and the other ones on EE.

We gave the 2nd pair to a family with 2 kids,they were so excited!
:sohappy: :sohappy:

Mickey&Minnie

We won twice in the same day getting off of the same ride (Peter Pan). The first time we won fast passes. We used our fast pass again on Peter Pan and getting off we won again. This time we won the lanyard and yoamd starter pins.
We have our fingers crossed for our upcoming trip in September. I want to stay in the castle.:sohappy:

Nic4Mick

We got moved to the front of the line in Soarin'. We were already pretty near the front lol so it wasn't the biggest prize, but I was so excited to win the ears :sohappy:

VT GAL

In May we were the "Family of the Hour" at MGM, and we got a fastpass to the front of any line, buttons saying we were "Honorary Citizens of Walt Disney World", and a certificate. It was pretty cute!

I didn't expect to win anything, since it was just my husband and I.

This November we are taking my parents and daughter along, so I will have my fingers crossed!

kbmum

In July, we won EPCOT Dream FPs while waiting in line for Where's the Fire in Innoventions. :) We just missed getting light-up Mickey ears on Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin.

erasure fan1

At the end of June we won dream fastpasses for the animal kingdom while on the triceratops spin.(I guess it wasnt worthless after all.) :lol: My sisters kids won YOAMD lanyards and pins coming off Everest.

I was selected to choose the hole position on the 18 th green at Osprey Ridge golf course. They also printed up a nice plaque with my name on it to say that I selected the pin spot and placed it at the tee box of the 18 th hole. Later it was sent to my hotel to pick up for a souvaneir. i thoguht that was pretty cool!

brertigger

We have been to WDW three times during the Year of a Million Dreams: December 2006, March 2007, and July 2007. It was funny, in June we were commenting about how we'll probably never win anything, since we hadn't won anything in December or March.

On the next to the last day of our July trip, we won Dream Ear hats while in line for The Magic Carpets of Aladdin. Once we got up to the front of the line, they were giving everyone boarding the attraction the hats. :)

On the last day of the same trip, we were at AK, walking down the main path, past some of the animal exhibits off the side of the path. We noticed some Dream Squad cast members down there, so we thought we should go check it out (most people were just rushing by it). They were giving out the pin lanyards to everyone that went down to the animal exhibit. :)

No Dream Fastpass yet though.

MrBug

I was selected to choose the hole position on the 18 th green at Osprey Ridge golf course. They also printed up a nice plaque with my name on it to say that I selected the pin spot and placed it at the tee box of the 18 th hole. Later it was sent to my hotel to pick up for a souvaneir. i thoguht that was pretty cool!
That is neat! So did you give folks an easy day or was it a nasty pin position?

rickarenu91

We didn't really win anything but.....

Just came back......and didn't win anything really......other than a frozen mickey on a stick because we were customer number 5083508558550, and a free box of fries because she forgot to ring it up and said oh just don't worry about it.....LOL.

We had gotten a fast pass to TOT and then went to eat lunch while waiting for our fast pass time.......after lunch we decided it probably wouldn't be a good idea to go on TOT after just eating a huge lunch, so we waited at the entrance of TOT and as a family of 5 was walking up to get into line, we stopped them and handed them our fast passes......omg, you would have thought we handed them gold, it was cute!!! Maybe they thought we were the dream squad....LOL, anyway, they were very happy and we gave up our last ride for our trip, and actually it made our kids feel really good to make someone else happy, so that was magical enough.......well, maybe a night in the castle would have been good, but that's ok, maybe someday.

the-reason14

In March I won the lanyard me and my dad in the ToT library. In July I won the lanyard again after coming out of that tube slide at BB. Also in July I won a dreamfastpass(The best IMO) coming from splash mountain, we should have ridden again because there wasnt a long line and we probably could have won it again. And thats it so far.

couchpotatooo

hello I'm glad to hear people are still winning prizes!!!:) I was just wondering I heard that most of the people winning the fast passes get them early in the day. When have you all won your prizes.:veryconfu We will be there in Sept.:sohappy:

KHockett

We won the ears at Imagination, and the MGM Dream Fastpass the next day at Animation. Like others, this was my fourth trip and I had never won anything. It was really cool!!

MomofKatie

DD and I went on ToT in January- it was our first park day, and our first attraction that morning. Our whole library room won the special YOAMD ears- DD was thrilled. She hated ToT, but was glad she did it, just because she won those ears!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom