anyone win anything?

kbmum

Our EPCOT Dream FastPasses were won around 11:30 a.m. or so. My husband saw people winning them on Mission:Space around 10:30-11:00 on another day.

disneydudette

On our January trip... we won two dream fastpasses :king: Both wins were around 10am

We won our first win was at MGM. We had just boarded Star Tours when the dream squad came in and the entire car won dream fast passes. The downside? We didn't even get to use them! MGM was so slow that day there was no need for them. I tried to use it for Star Tours later that day and the CM laughed at me and said it would be a waste. He was right too, we walked right on. We still have that lanyard with all the passes attached.

Our second win was at AK. We had just rode E:E and as we were getting off the train, the Dream Squad was handing out Fast Passes as we walked into the gift shop. We did use this FP for some attractions.

We almost won a set of lanyards but the family infront of us were the winners :( I'm hoping to continue the winning streak this September....

My family and I received Magical Fast Passes in MGM while we were in the Animation tour. It was our first day and we were way excited because it was one of our first attractions of the whole trip and we already got a yoamd prize....but we didn't get anything else after that. We were praying like everybody else for a night in the castle!

mrssparrow

After 10 days in the parks Late June/Early July 07, we did not win any prizes. We saw lots of people with dream FP's and mickey ears and pins, but we got nada.... kinda bummed...

Jesùs_Carioca

(I'm going to see if i can beat my girlfriend to it)

Literally 10 or so hours ago, while I was at Disney's Animal Kingdom, my girlfriend and I were stepping out of the Maharajah Jungle Trek, to which at the exit of it a group of Dream Squad members asked us to "please hold" as there was traffic ahead and that we wouldn't be disappointed by it.

We received two ooooffiiiiciaaal Year of A Million Dreams Mickey Ears that day! And it was beautiful. My girlfriend though, upon receiving it, actually frowned as she was about to give it back to the Dream Squad because she was a cast member and felt wrong to take the gift (since the whole promotion isn't built for them, it's for the guests), until i snatch it out of her hand and hide both of them in a merchandise bag so she wouldn't feel horrible about it. She deserves it as much as any other guest at that park, boyfriend or not, that girl has the second biggest heart for Disney (to mine) that i have ever seen and i refuse to let her be denied her first ever pair of mickey ears. (haha, and mine too!)

Pocamahontas

(I'm going to see if i can beat my girlfriend to it)

Literally 10 or so hours ago, while I was at Disney's Animal Kingdom, my girlfriend and I were stepping out of the Maharajah Jungle Trek, to which at the exit of it a group of Dream Squad members asked us to "please hold" as there was traffic ahead and that we wouldn't be disappointed by it.

We received two ooooffiiiiciaaal Year of A Million Dreams Mickey Ears that day! And it was beautiful. My girlfriend though, upon receiving it, actually frowned as she was about to give it back to the Dream Squad because she was a cast member and felt wrong to take the gift (since the whole promotion isn't built for them, its for the guests), until i snatch it out of her hand and hide both of them in a merchandise bag so she wouldn't feel horrible about it. She deserves it as much as any other guest at that park, boyfriend or not, that girl has the second biggest heart for Disney (to mine) that i have ever seen and i refuse to let her be denied her first ever pair of mickey ears. (haha, and mine too!)

Wow...she sounds like a really lucky girl. And that sounds like an amazing day at Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom