Anyone not gotten Celebrations Magazine yet?

sublimesting

Original Poster
I've been joking for months about it not showing up but I am actually getting pretty upset now. Since i know people are getting it I fear I have missed the first issue I subscribed to 3 months ago and have been waiting for. Anyone not gotten theirs yet...especially in Pittsburgh

Disneykidder

Good to know I am not alone. I have not received mine, either. It think it weird that so many have gotten theirs a week ago and others, like myself, have not gotten it yet. Shouldn't they send them out at the same time?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I haven't yet either. Mass mailings are often staggered. I'm not concerned.

Mot

IReceived Mine

I've been joking for months about it not showing up but I am actually getting pretty upset now. Since i know people are getting it I fear I have missed the first issue I subscribed to 3 months ago and have been waiting for. Anyone not gotten theirs yet...especially in Pittsburgh

I just received mine as of Nov. 1st. It lacks some of the special things I liked about the original Disney magazine, but I really enjoyed reading it. You can tell a lot of effort was put for by all the contributers to make this initial printing a work of art. I especially like the test to see how big a Disney nut you are. I am looking forward to the next issue.

kbmum

I haven't yet either. Mass mailings are often staggered. I'm not concerned.

If a mailing is staggered, then the points furthest away from the mail house should be shipped first and the points that are closest shipped last. I sent an e-mail to them yesterday asking for confirmation that I'm on the subscription list, because it's starting to feel like some of us were inadvertently dropped from the list.

Has anyone on the West Coast received the magazine?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom