Anyone Have Pics of HISTA Closed?

HMF

Is "Honey I shrunk the audience" really gone??? I think I'm going to cry now, I LOVE that ride/attraction. It's going to be bad enough that "It's a Small World" will be closed this Oct. when I go, but now this. I just can't imagine anyone not enjoying it, it's awesome!! And what exactly is EO. I can't stand all these abbreviations because I have NO idea what they mean. I am a die-hard Disney fan, but still don't get the abbreviations. It took me forever to even figure out what HISTA was. Wow, it's closed.....I am still just os sad. :-(
Captain EO. No acronym. BTW. Honey I shrunk the Audience probably will never come back.

mastif

funny how everyone bashes an attraction while it's open, and as soon as the doors close it becomes some kind of praised wonder ride. People on here are too emotional.

m&mmom

We finally saw it in the summer of 2008 and I have to say I was not impressed. I felt like the wait before the show and the kodak short film went on and on forever and than the actual show was, to me, disappointing. I understand why they are putting EO back in for a little while, but I would love for them to make a better 3-d show there like Bugs Life in AK.

Thrill Seeker

Original Poster
We finally saw it in the summer of 2008 and I have to say I was not impressed. I felt like the wait before the show and the kodak short film went on and on forever and than the actual show was, to me, disappointing. I understand why they are putting EO back in for a little while, but I would love for them to make a better 3-d show there like Bugs Life in AK.

Hopefully much better... I HATE ITTBAB... HISTA was decent for it's time, but it just didn't hold up well and needs to be replaced. I'd like to see something up to the same quality as Philharmagic, which is one of the best 3-D shows out there, period. I still say one starring Figment would be a money maker...

Lbg206

funny how everyone bashes an attraction while it's open, and as soon as the doors close it becomes some kind of praised wonder ride. People on here are too emotional.

I didn't bash it while it was here though....I've absolutely loved that ride since I first rode it in 1995. It is (was) fantastic and has held up GREAT over the years in my opinion. Oh well, nothing I can do, but ti's still sad to see great rides go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom