Anyone gonna be in WDW this weekend?

LeeSeeBabe

I will be there the 17-19, the beginning of the week....still 2 difficult finals before then though. All of you have fun that are going this weekend! :wave:

RonAnnArbor

It won't be too crowded -- this is one of the best weeks to go! It's the last week of school for most colleges and schoolkids, and few families yank their kids out of school the week before they are off for two weeks anyway (although some do)...I go every year at this time because of the Christmas atmosphere but the low crowds.

66Stella

I'll be there with my DH, DS and his family and DD and her fiance'. We arrive Sunday and stay till Friday. My two granddaughters ages 4 & 5 have no idea we're going. We'll surprise them on Saturday afternoon. I can hardly wait.
:xmas:

OMG, what a FANTASTIC surprise for your granddaughters:sohappy: I wish you and your family a magical trip:D

I3olTz

looks like lots of WDW magic forum members choose this weeked to go lol you guys stay on property or off? im going to be at the POP! :xmas:

gmguy

Crowd levels on the weekends are going to be a bit more as it gets closer to Christmas, it's been getting more and more crowded weekend by weekend. Kids are going to start getting out of school soon and so family's are going to start heading to Disney, it's gonna start getting busier, I think the weekdays are never as bad as the weekends though. I'm probably going to be there Friday afternoon/evening sometime after work hopefully and I'm hoping it won't be to bad.

Peaches Magee

looks like lots of WDW magic forum members choose this weeked to go lol you guys stay on property or off? im going to be at the POP! :xmas:

We just got of the phone with reservations and switched from Coronado to POP. I like the feel of those resorts, especially for my little guy, as opposed to Coronado... I have stayed there before a couple times, its ok... just wanted the hotel with a bit more whimsy :)
We have been to all the All Stars but never POP.

Oh and wanted to say hi to a fellow local of South FL too.
:wave:

Have fun!!!

UCF got out last week. I'd say if any ucf kids were going it would have been last weekend, so they could travel home this weekend. But then again, if the dorms wouldn't have closed for break I would still be up there, so who knows.
I know FAU is finishing up this week too, my boyfriend and his friend will be heading up to Disney this weekend also.

LeeSeeBabe

I do hate to admit though, most of my friends make fun of me for my Disney obsession, and most of them couldn't care less to go.... you know what I say?? GOOD! less people in the parks for when I go!

I3olTz

We have been to all the All Stars but never POP.

yea ive stayed at all the All Stars countless times but my favorite out of the values has to be POP imo, you only have 1 bus stop, unlike all stars which has 3 resort stops, thats a great benefit of staying there. HF :D

wbt06

yep i am going to be in the world for a week starting on saterday. going to be my last time untill august when i move 5 minutes away and start at OCA(Orlando Culinary Acadamy) i just finished my last semester here at fsu. and if my final grades are any indication it was a bad semester lol.

LeeSeeBabe

yep i am going to be in the world for a week starting on saterday. going to be my last time untill august when i move 5 minutes away and start at OCA(Orlando Culinary Acadamy) i just finished my last semester here at fsu. and if my final grades are any indication it was a bad semester lol.

Well congrats on finishing at FSU, fellow nole. and good luck at the culinary academy!

wbt06

well thank you. I am going to miss fsu i am only a sophmore but it just was not the right place for me. i will deff be an fsu fan for life tho lol. for everyone else going to disney have a great time.

PigletIsMyCat

Crowds will be pretty bad. I was at Epcot Sunday and it seemed pretty slammed. Epcot has the Candlelight Processionals in the evenings now, and I know that the Pop Warner kids were there... when I was at DHS last week I saw crowds of girls wandering around en masse... looked like cheer/dance groups - but I don't know if they're still there.

This close to the holidays, it stars getting much busier. Get to the parks early and have a magicla time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom