Anyone gonna be in WDW this weekend?

Disneyfanman

Us too

We arrive Sunday and stay until Thursday. I timed it to leave by the 20th to avoid the huge holiday crowds. My son works there, and he confirmed that they are expecting to be rocking on Friday the 21st and going all the way to New Years day. He told me that right now, on the non-magic hours days that the parks are pretty quiet. He said that on the days with extra hours, and on Fridays at the MK, that they are getting pretty busy, but if we avoid the special hours cycle that we can expect pretty light crowds. He also said that the weather has been beautiful. I hope it holds.

We are doing the prosessional for the first time. I am very excited!

Have a magical trip!

MouseRight

Maybe. Although we went last week to watch my daughter sing in the Candlelight Processional, she wants to go back to see it as a spectator. She really doesn't have to break my arm to go again. It's only a 2 1/2 hour drive. We will decide today.

If we do go, I have decided not to go to SSE if it is open for previews. I don't want to see it until it is "Finished". Based on the reaction so far, I don't want to ruin the experience with an SSE that is still being updated.

Texas84

We check into our 'home' at OKW on Sunday the 16th then get out on Friday the 21st before the crowds hit! :wave: :xmas:

60's is cold??? :veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom