Anyone gonna be in WDW this weekend?

I3olTz

:sohappy: im there 15-17 hopefully SSE will be doing soft openings whne im there, also hope the world isnt so crowed.....:dazzle:

I3olTz

well i can only hope that the crowd levels are going to be low because people want to save money for Christmas or are waiting to go during Christmas break....or they could be like us and go before our passes get blocked out and think to go befor the big christmas weeked :shrug:

BSikor

It was low to moderate on Saturday. I am heading to the parks tomorrow and I'll update you if its busy. I doubt it though.

Peaches Magee

Yup I will be there Fri-Sunday :sohappy:

Ah Brian, please post the crowd judgement, though I know the weekends are usually more busy sooo... always fun regardless. Just hope the rain holds out and it gets cooler!

RonAnnArbor

I'll be there Sunday for a week-- just in time for the cold weather...68 Sun, 64 Monday, 62 Tuesday, back up to a whopping 70 on Wednesday -

Figures - those of us from Michigan leave to go to FLorida for hot weather, and end up bringing our own cold weather with us...LOL

Peaches Magee

I'll be there Sunday for a week-- just in time for the cold weather...68 Sun, 64 Monday, 62 Tuesday, back up to a whopping 70 on Wednesday -

Figures - those of us from Michigan leave to go to FLorida for hot weather, and end up bringing our own cold weather with us...LOL

LUCKY! I want to have cool weather when we go, I think Sunday is the only cool day, 80's and rainy the rest of the time. Just not fair! :rolleyes:
Have fun!!

JShkNBak

Ill be there Fri-Mon!! Whaoo...I cannot wait to get outta this frozen tundra!! 45 as lows at night sounds like a heat wave to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eroyee

Hey. we check out Sun. morning early. we are from Lansing area.....have a magical trip.......No better place to be in December.........:xmas:

TinknLinksMom

I'll be there with my DH, DS and his family and DD and her fiance'. We arrive Sunday and stay till Friday. My two granddaughters ages 4 & 5 have no idea we're going. We'll surprise them on Saturday afternoon. I can hardly wait.
:xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom