Anyone get any running Christmas gifts?

scorp111

Some new socks, a new pair of running gloves, a helium 4bottle fuelbelt, a pair of running sunglasses as well, oh and the family paid my registration fee as well for the Tallahassee 1/2 Marathon on Feb 6th.

Unfortunately tomorrow morning it is supposed to be 35 degrees with 20 MPH winds, so the first run with my stuff won't be so great :)

10 miles is the plan, my longest run to date.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
nothing. Well, I got $50 for my birthday today that will go towards a race registration, but my official birthday isnt until the 1st of January.

So technically, nothing. :lol:

MKCP 1985

I am the best equipped slow runner I know. :lol: I received a Spibelt, compression socks, a host of tech shirts and a Garmin Forerunner 305. :king:

I think the people in my family are telling me to keep running. :lol:

JillC LI

I got a great semi-running related gift earlier this month for Hanukah. It was an Ion Turntable LP that I could use to transfer all my old vinyl albums and 45s to digital music and then put the songs on my Nano to listen to when I run. I love love love hearing all these old songs I haven't been able to listen to in 25 years!

Phonedave

A 12 bottle wine fridge. - not sure how that is running related, but I can find a way. :)

Seriously though, nothing. As far as tech stuff is concerned, I have what I need, and people know that anything 'new' I am going to be picky about. If somone had paid my 2011 membership to USA Track & Field, that would have been a good present, but nobody really knows my membership was up, and I just thought of it as a gift now - oh well.

-dave

Santa brought me two cold gear running shirts, a new watch, and a pair of Vibram fivefingers. Can't wait to try it all out the the Belle Isle 5k on New Years Eve!

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Gift card to Road Runner Sports, anti-friction lube for my ultra in March. This snow is killing me. I need snow-shoes now in order to get my 13 mi in today.

dreamfinder

I got some socks, and a amphipod xinglet. And a new headlamp since I seem to have lost my last one.
I gave someone else a road id and copy of Zen and the Art of Running.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom