Anyone else?

CaptainJackNO

Original Poster
Anyone else get giddy as their trip approaches??? I have 39 days, am a 35 year old male ,and I cannot wait. I feel like a kid. I guess the rest of you are like this, too, since you are on this site like I am .lol WDW Just for kids??? No way..lol :cool:

wizards8507

21/M here and I'm the same way. My fiancee is going to kill me because I'm more interested in planning our honeymoon (Disney/Caribbean Cruise) than the wedding day. Oops!

She calls it my "Disney Fuss" when I get all antsy for the next trip.

CaptainJackNO

Original Poster
21/M here and I'm the same way. My fiancee is going to kill me because I'm more interested in planning our honeymoon (Disney/Caribbean Cruise) than the wedding day. Oops!

She calls it my "Disney Fuss" when I get all antsy for the next trip.
My wife and I spent our honeymoon at WDW, too. And, like you, I was only worried about planning the trip.:lol:

yensid67

I read all the posts and agree with all that I get giddy as well! BUT I have 782 days left until my trip and I am already giddy over all the planning. I am -retentive and I want everything to be planned and find the cheapest plan, cheapest rental car, cheapest airfare...and I have 2 years to go! Someone slap some sense into me, please!? :ROFLOL:

bsiev1977

I'm a male, will be 33 next Saturday, and am driving my mom and sister nuts talking about Disney constantly. We're not going till May 2011, and I'm constantly on Disney related sites such as this one looking for tidbits and news and such, then telling them every little thing I can find.

We're going in May next year, and I'm so nuts about it I've already got a solo trip planned in my head for the future.

I want to go the first week in December. Low crowds, lower cost usually, Christmas stuff going on. I want to stay at the Contemporary, go for the meal plan, and spend about 8 days down there. As soon as I can save enough I'll be booking that one.

So yeah, you're not the only one.

Mikester71

I am a 39 (40 in January:lookaroun) year old male who started my countdown for our upcoming March 2011 trip a week or two after we got home from our March 2009 trip. Sitting at 151 as of today (started at 720 days) and I have been giddy thinking about this next trip since the day we got back in 2009! :hammer:

mickeysshoes

42 and Female and yes I am the same as everyone else...and I have my DH to blame!! It was 14 years ago he told me the DD and I are going if you want to come great if not stay home...see I did not think we could afford a Disney vacation. And now we are counting down for trip #12!!!!! I am always thinking and planing and it drives the rest of the family crazy. Once we get about 60 days out then the rest of them will join in. Right now we are planning a Land/Sea trip and the sea part will be a surprize to the DD (19 & 16) and its just killing me not to be able to plan and talk openly about it. :wave:

WDWmazprty

33 and male and have been going to Disney since I was 3. And most definietly do I get giddy, always have and always will. We honeymooned there in 2000, and have taken our girls 3 times since then. Our next trip is in May 2011 where me and the wife will celebrate our 11 year anniversary.
Our we giddy now??? YES!!!:D We cannot wait for May to get here already; just 227 more days!!:sohappy:

BrennaRN

My entire family is going and other than my son (14 1/2 months) we are all 22 and older and we're all giddy like 4 year old school girls. We have 4 days left and I'm literally about to explode pixie dust. I even ironed and packed my entire bag (minus my make up) last night! Have fun and enjoy it.

WDW 3

Three days for us.. Lawn mowed and raked. Pedicures done last Saturday. The paper and mail are stopped. Just the packing and rechecking the confirmations left to do!!! Yay:sohappy:

Going2Disney

10 more sleeps for us!!! This will be our first trip to Disney. It is killing me because the kids dont know yet!!! They are 6 and 3 so I did not want to hear "Are we going today??" everday for the past 80 days. I keep seeing commericals where the parents have videoed the kids when they tell them where they are going. We have to wake the kids at 3 am to get to the airport.

It is goin to be soo very magical.

50 days for us! We cannot wait. It will be the first trip for DH and both DD at Christmas time. I have been several times during the Christmas season prior to getting married and it is my FAVORITE time to go. I am a 44 year old female and I might just be more excited than my 7 and 5 year olds!! :xmas:

GOT2SAMMIES

25 days to go and I'm a 32 female! My hubby is 33 (but not a big fan:eek: ) but I got my 11-year old with the Disney Bug! I check all the websites twice a day for the updated news and pictures.......:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom