Anyone Else Worried About Monsters University?

A1st

I just saw it and thought it was AMAZING! Loved the tie-ins to the first movie!

Oh and I did find the Pizza Planet Truck! :):p

MU, Haven't seen it yet.

I haven't seen the second Despicable Me either. I didn't realize it was out already. =o I wasn't in love with the first one though. It's not bad, just not me. I think the trailers for this second one look more fun to me than the 1st did actually.

jw24

I'm actually more worried about Frozen than Monsters Uni. A lot of people here are not really all that impressed with the Frozen trailers, designs and just about everything with that film so far. I mean, it's what, the fourth princess in five years? I think some are already turned off with too much princess movies Disney has made in recent years. I haven't seen MU but so far, it's not worse than Cars 2 through word of mouth so that's certainly a good sign. Of course, the sequel is going fall flat compared to the original. That's basically the norm for film franchises.

fractal

Monsters University Huge #1 opening - Pixar's second biggest.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/06/wor...ational-roll-out-strongly-in-australia-korea/

This is the 14th out of 14 Pixar feature releases to debut #1 and also with ‘A-’ to ‘A+’ CinemaScores. Can’t beat that incredible record of success. Disney as usual pulled out all the marketing stops on its network and cable channels as well as theme parks (“Monstrous Summer”) with a huge social media campaign that included the first-ever in-character Tumblr page from a studio.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom