Anyone else score

stevediesel

I scored really high about three weeks ago & took a pic. Didn't know that any secret spots even existed. Once I figure it out I'll post it on this tread.

Craig & Lisa

I did it once, only once. I was riding all by myself no sons or wife, I was able to target all of the right shots and during a very, VERY short stop managed to find a very high target to shoot. But basic help is the farther away the target from the track the higher they score. Also the big orange robot in the first room just as you get up to it turn around and hit the target on the back of left hand, rack um up!! :animwink:

imamouse

I've maxed out my score on Buzz a couple of times using the same tactics discussed (back of orange robot's left "hand", volcano, Zerg), but I am terrible at Toy Story Midway Mania (despite hitting the mouse in the first game). I guess I'll just have to go back and practice, practice, practice.

chaggy102

I haven't...still looking to pass that elusive 100,000 point barrier...and I'll second what was already said that thread title had me thinking something totally different than Buzz...

Sassagoula-Rvr

At Disneyland I got 500,000 one time and another time I got 200,000 but that was because the ride stopped in front of this one target and I just kept hitting it. The on ride photo is pretty good, I'm like twisting around to try and get a target. I get really competitive.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
This was my best score...

aee269ce.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom