Anyone dislike the volggers content?

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
No, I just watch his videos and know what others said here wasn't accurate. People are acting like he was wandering around the parks spreading COVID for the past 3 days. One in particular seems to have a serious ax to grind with him (not Sir Walter Raleigh) for some reason. There's no need to misrepresent what he did by omitting facts. I couldn't care less if someone hates his videos, but it's odd to me that people hate him and still watch him anyway.

Yawn, if you've met Tim in person before you know that he encourages people to stop and say hello.. he's affable and knows the industry he's chosen to be a part of is fickle. You're acting as if the persona is the person.

Chip Chipperson

Yawn, if you've met Tim in person before you know that he encourages people to stop and say hello.. he's affable and knows the industry he's chosen to be a part of is fickle. You're acting as if the persona is the person.

How is that relevant to him being accused of spreading COVID-19 around the parks a week after he tested negative? Like I said, I don't care if people like him or hate him or are indifferent, but accusing someone of being irresponsible like that when the facts are readily available isn't right. That's all I'm saying.

Chip Chipperson

Thanks for your opinion. good bye

I know it's upsetting to you that he's not doing anything to justify what you said, but do try to get over it. It's not healthy. You're telling people when he's in a certain park for some reason and lying about how long it had been since he tested positive for COVID-19. Find something that makes you happy and do that instead of hate-watching a vlogger and lying about him on a message board.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I know it's upsetting to you that he's not doing anything to justify what you said, but do try to get over it. It's not healthy. You're telling people when he's in a certain park for some reason and lying about how long it had been since he tested positive for COVID-19. Find something that makes you happy and do that instead of hate-watching a vlogger and lying about him on a message board.

I've found happiness triggering your self-righteousness already.

Chip Chipperson

I've found happiness triggering your self-righteousness already.

Good for you. I'd say self-righteous is attacking someone with intentional lies and then responding with statements not relevant to the discussion when called on it. And don't worry, I'm far from triggered. Sorry to disappoint.

Goofyernmost

How is that relevant to him being accused of spreading COVID-19 around the parks a week after he tested negative? Like I said, I don't care if people like him or hate him or are indifferent, but accusing someone of being irresponsible like that when the facts are readily available isn't right. That's all I'm saying.
Facts mean nothing to our current society. Their minds are made up... don't confuse them with facts.

Sir_Cliff

I can't believe I waisted 7 minutes watching that. He sure is full of himself. A guy sitting in front of a camera talking about his opinions for a living, complaining about others sitting in front of a camera talking about their opinions for a living. :rolleyes:
Yes, I must admit that my main takeaway from that clip was a reaffirmation that Bill Maher has an exceptionally low degree of self-awareness.

I love how he also makes his guests sit there and laugh at his jokes during these things.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Vloggers and bloggers are pretty much the worst. I shouldn't have to stand and wait for a picture in front of the castle so you can pose and take 10 minutes to take pictures for your blog. Everyone thinks they're a blogger now. If social media disappeared, they would be nothing.
Why not. You are entitled to spend your own 10 minutes trying to get a nice picture in front of the castle for your photo album. People have been doing this before youtube etc. It was worse back in the film camera days as you couldn't just delete and retry when someone walked in front of the lens.

PolynesianPrincess

Why not. You are entitled to spend your own 10 minutes trying to get a nice picture in front of the castle for your photo album. People have been doing this before youtube etc. It was worse back in the film camera days as you couldn't just delete and retry when someone walked in front of the lens.

10 minutes taking pictures when there is a line of people waiting? Look, you may have all the time in the world to wait in line for a picture in front of the castle but we're not local, so we can't do that. It's just plain rude. They are in theit own little world. There was a blogger taking pictures in an area of MK near Comic Rays in front of the castle. The girl was in front of the castle on one side of the walkway and her photographer was all the way across the walkway at the other wall. They had the audacity to hold their hand up for all the people walking, signaling them to stop and not cross between them while they proceeded to have a photo shoot. No sir. I walked straight through their little set up. They think the parks belong to them and unfortunately for them, that is not the case.

MattC

Vloggers and bloggers are pretty much the worst. I shouldn't have to stand and wait for a picture in front of the castle so you can pose and take 10 minutes to take pictures for your blog. Everyone thinks they're a blogger now. If social media disappeared, they would be nothing.
If only.

King Racoon 77

Premium Member
10 minutes taking pictures when there is a line of people waiting? Look, you may have all the time in the world to wait in line for a picture in front of the castle but we're not local, so we can't do that. It's just plain rude. They are in theit own little world. There was a blogger taking pictures in an area of MK near Comic Rays in front of the castle. The girl was in front of the castle on one side of the walkway and her photographer was all the way across the walkway at the other wall. They had the audacity to hold their hand up for all the people walking, signaling them to stop and not cross between them while they proceeded to have a photo shoot. No sir. I walked straight through their little set up. They think the parks belong to them and unfortunately for them, that is not the case.
I don't have all the time in the world either. But to tar all bloggers/vloggers with the same brush is a bit of a stretch . Do I agree with what you experienced ? No. But that doesn't make them all like that .

BHF

I agree this was a tacky thing for her and the photographer to do. If it was for just one quick photo or two, that's excusable. But for a whole photo shoot, no way I'm waiting. Ten seconds should be anyone's courtesy cutoff time.

Chip Chipperson

Why bothering going for these lengths if your NOT his press agent?

the guy is a townie that does videos at parks and has a nice business getting clicks. More power to him. Really not “more” or “less” to it.

On the flip side, why bother making up lies to slander him? What does anyone get out of that other than trying to ruin someone's reputation? Regardless of how one views the fact that people make money doing that, why take satisfaction in that? It's weird that anyone would be more upset at someone for telling the truth than for making things up. I'm sure there are other boards where that behavior is encouraged, but this has never seemed like that sort of place. Maybe someone was upset that he's back in WDW's good graces and was hoping he'd miss the 50th festivities? At any rate, that's the last I'll say about it. If the other guy responds, I won't see it anyway.

Ayla

Ha. I would have done the exact same thing. Ain't nobody got time for that arrogance and ego. 👍🏻

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
On the flip side, why bother making up lies to slander him? What does anyone get out of that other than trying to ruin someone's reputation? Regardless of how one views the fact that people make money doing that, why take satisfaction in that? It's weird that anyone would be more upset at someone for telling the truth than for making things up. I'm sure there are other boards where that behavior is encouraged, but this has never seemed like that sort of place. Maybe someone was upset that he's back in WDW's good graces and was hoping he'd miss the 50th festivities? At any rate, that's the last I'll say about it. If the other guy responds, I won't see it anyway.
Who slandered him?

the guy posts a video about hcovid sick he was…

a couple days later he’s doing more frivolous park coverage. That’s his thing…but that’s just his thing. Didn’t look good either way…and everyone moves on.

you assume there is a big lag…and there really isn’t anyway to know. Life goes on

nobody rocking any kinda covid has to “get back to the park”…we need not be so spoiled and incapable of learning after damn near 2 years.

King Racoon 77

Premium Member
Who slandered him?

the guy posts a video about hcovid sick he was…

a couple days later he’s doing more frivolous park coverage. That’s his thing…but that’s just his thing. Didn’t look good either way…and everyone moves on.

you assume there is a big lag…and there really isn’t anyway to know. Life goes on

nobody rocking any kinda covid has to “get back to the park”…we need not be so spoiled and incapable of learning after damn near 2 years.
No worse imo than out of state visitors to the parks .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom