Anyone dislike the volggers content?

Prince John

Not to turn this thread into another CM/wage debate, but thought this sorta fits the theme in a way...
71721B.jpg

Prince John

Its true that is why I say vloggers are just con artists trying to con people out of their hard earned money
Eh, it's not the vloggers to blame. They're just taking advantage of the platform given to them and the willingness of their donors to pay them for being professional tourists. Can't say I blame them.

What's most amusing and ironic are the people who throw a conniption fit of rage anytime there's talk of giving the CMs a well deserved pay raise, yet when any live streamer is walking through the parks and the chat/donation box is up, suddenly they're like...
71821a.gif

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Eh, it's not the vloggers to blame. They're just taking advantage of the platform given to them and the willingness of their donors to pay them for being professional tourists. Can't say I blame them.

What's most amusing and ironic are the people who throw a conniption fit of rage anytime there's talk of giving the CMs a well deserved pay raise, yet when any live streamer is walking through the parks and the chat/donation box is up, suddenly they're like...
View attachment 572957
No they are taking advantage of people.

CLBMN

Oh Adam. Have some standards man. You can do better than her.
Does she do also?
Some of her twitter posts imply that, IMO.
Not really a Disney type person...
Huh.
ETA, I did not realize that the word **** was not allowed here, sorry but my observation remains.
She is definately the downside of some social media. 😏

Last edited:

The_Jobu

I don't know if you're serious or just joking but here you go...
The link is in her Twitter bio. Im not or ever was subscribed to her by the way.

20 seconds on duckduckgo got me what I was looking for, but thanks for the link!

Am I missing something, or did I just hear streaming isnt allowed in the parks anymore? I thought for sure I heard that recently.

That word basically died and will eventually especially when OF took over last year during lockdowns. Every star nowadays has their own accounts. Don't ask why I know all these things 🌝

In terms of Nat, I don't have a problem with her being with Adam in his vlogs but I do see her differently of course since she acts so "pure and innocent" in his vlogs.

There's a whole sub-genre of girls who like to combine the edges of wholesome things with edgy things. For lack of better word, it's a "thing" now. I know a couple girls like that.

mergatroid

I often wonder why Draven Star fell out with Leonard Kinsey? I always felt a bit sorry for her when I found out how she made a living.

Last edited:

cookiee_munster

OK, so going through my youtube subscriptions and looking at the videos that have been uploaded in the past 2 weeks I follow the following accounts: offhanddisney, DFBGuide, 4K WDW, timtracker, allears.net, DSNY Newscast, Attractions 360, ReviewTime, Fastpass Facts, MartinsVidsDotNet, wdwmagic (obvs). There's another one that I follow (EDIT - Yesterworld & Defunctland) but hasn't released anything in a while, but their videos are always so informative about past attractions Or the history of attractions etc. I don't tend to follow a lot of disney news blogs as I feel the best source for information is on here... and tbf, some of the news blogs I do follow tend to state that they got their news source from the wdwmagic forums :p

DFBGuide is always so informative, I love listening to AJ talk about absolutely anything disney, I honestly didn't think I'd be so into a channel that talks so much about food and snacks at the parks, but i actually really like it.
TimTracker - bless him, his enthusiam for stuff is palpable and not totally overbearing. His wife/GF Jen is just the most absolute sweetest. The both of them (now with sprog) generally make really good vlogs while out visiting the parks.
Allears.net is just absolutely off the wall nuts, especially the ones where the team talk about attractions from the past. I always get a good laugh out of the crazy stuff they come out with! :)
MartinsVidsDotNet are some of the most lengthy BUT informative videos you can get on any one attraction. Incredibly well done and always an absolute joy to sit and watch.
4K WDW videos i've really enjoyed recently. Especially the evening strolls around the resorts. it's a nice way to be able to see what they are like and thanks to one of their recent videos I absolutely feel in love with The Wilderness Lodge resort.

All the others listed are just as informative and generally just well made videos to sit and just watch. Either for news and information or just general ASMR videos to switch off to :)

EDIT - can I just say, I joined these forums back in 2001, I've never really contributed that much until recently and only really read for information. I just have to say how happy I am that this place is still going after all this time and hasn't lost any of its charm etc. Just a generally great site/forum to be on! :)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom