Anyone dislike the volggers content?

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
And the parks are completely OK with it, since its really just free marketing for the park. The park pays and does nothing for these videos, but many people watch them, and it makes people want to go to the parks and spend money.

I wouldn't say they're completely okay with it. There's obviously certain things you can and cant record.

Trackmaster

I wouldn't say they're completely okay with it. There's obviously certain things you can and cant record.

I think that no matter what is recorded (unless its something that's backstage and totally not meant to be a seen by people, or they're recording something where the park or the CMs clearly screwed something up) is always to the benefit of the park. People start watching it (sometimes they're even linked from somewhere else and they have no exposure to the parks otherwise) and say "Oh that looks fun, maybe I should go sometime!" Its pretty rare that anyone would be like "Well, I was going to go, but after watching this fun POV, I guess there's no reason to now since the POV is free and parks cost money."

Prince John

Are you talking about the one who acts like she's not all there in his videos? Also I don't see why the girl having an Onlyfans account would be an issue for him if they were a couple, unless he's worried about the audience he's got left leaving him and then we'd get daily videos of how he can't handle trolls and this and that.
Can someone explain to me please what OnlyFans is? Google makes it seem like Patreon version 2.0

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
Adam hanging out with her all the time now, really turns me off to his channel. She is pretty fake but I guess that comes with the territory of doing what she does.

Saw a negative comment on his last video about the two hanging out, it was the most liked comment - it was deleted. Not sure if by the commenter or the channel itself.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Adam hanging out with her all the time now, really turns me off to his channel. She is pretty fake but I guess that comes with the territory of doing what she does.

Saw a negative comment on his last video about the two hanging out, it was the most liked comment - it was deleted. Not sure if by the commenter or the channel itself.

More than likely by him. He hates criticism.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Interestingly enough, his last solo video (I think it was 4 days ago?) at the end he mentioned how much he appreciates criticism of all kinds including the mean ones.

I'm appreciating him less and less.

I stopped watching him a few years ago when everyone assumed he was only doing the videos for the money. He ended up taking down all forms of donations because of "trolls" and announced he wasnt doing the daily vlogs anymore.

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
I stopped watching him a few years ago when everyone assumed he was only doing the videos for the money. He ended up taking down all forms of donations because of "trolls" and announced he wasnt doing the daily vlogs anymore.

Trolls donating money? That's a new one to me. Sounds like he's a mess. I knew he didn't accept donations but I didn't understand the reason.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Trolls donating money? That's a new one to me. Sounds like he's a mess. I knew he didn't accept donations but I didn't understand the reason.

He had a Patreon and took it down because ppl were saying he was only doing YouTube for the money. He blamed the criticism on trolls.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Yeah now he only makes money from monetizing the videos. that will show people how he does not do this for money :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom