Anybody here ridden on M:S whose thrown up?

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
timoteo said:
No, but I heard my friend had a friend who wrote down a list of people her father knew who did throw up her is the list. I also listed some people I know

Aunt Bessie - Threw her cookies
Uncle Pete - Big Technicolor yawn
Best friend Bob - Drove the porcelain bus
Mom- Called the buffalos
Sister Sue - jetissoned the chunky cargo
Best friend Lil -Was shooting salad
Little son Bobby -Had a round trip meal ticket
My best frioend Don-Reviewed today's menu
A big fat guy they saw on 4/1/06 - Gastro Geyser
A small lady about 60 on 3/25/06 - Painted the ground

I never had a liquid burp on MS. I am good to go

This is gross...lol. But I think you forgot: tossed the cookies, praying to the porcelain god, yaked, barfing, gastric fireworks, up-chuck, blow chunks, go to the porcelain chair, see food, acid throw, and my personal favorite, tangoing with the toilet.

timoteo

tiggerific418 said:
This is gross...lol. But I think you forgot: tossed the cookies, praying to the porcelain god, yaked, barfing, gastric fireworks, up-chuck, blow chunks, go to the porcelain chair, see food, acid throw, and my personal favorite, tangoing with the toilet.

Excellent:lol:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
timoteo said:
Woa.. I am sorry. if you get woozy on escalators and elevators are you sure you are not courting danger on those rollercoasters? I think maybe you should watch out. Can you take a medication before at least? Please be careful I can see you love disney and rides but please be careful,

It is such a weird phenomenon. I can ride boats, planes, and rollercoasters with out a prob. Escalators arent as bad as elevators though. It also depends on how far I go on the elevator too.... My Dr. says it has something to do with my inner ear being damaged from ear infections as a baby. Very weird. I am pretty careful and I am a good judge at which rides get to me and which ones are okay.

timoteo

tiggerific418 said:
It is such a weird phenomenon. I can ride boats, planes, and rollercoasters with out a prob. Escalators arent as bad as elevators though. It also depends on how far I go on the elevator too.... My Dr. says it has something to do with my inner ear being damaged from ear infections as a baby. Very weird. I am pretty careful and I am a good judge at which rides get to me and which ones are okay.

OK then. You go girl

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
tiggerific418 said:
My daughter......spilled.

Pirate665

When I first started at Disney, I cross-ued with attractions. I got a lovely month of working at M:S once. I've never seen so many PSs' and PEs'. People do more than just throw-up. I personally don't have a problem and did the ride about 13 or 14 times in a row. Didn't have a problem. But, others... That's when I only did 2 more attractions after that (HM for 2 weeks, and went back to HTH/ToT for 3 weeks.). I'm now just in Entertainment and happy there. I'd go back to attractions, just as long as it wasn't M:S.

minnie2000

robhedin said:
That would be me!

Rode it during passholder previews, enjoyed the ride, started feeling woozy just before "landing" on mars, made it off the ride, then started spewing. Hurled several times over the next 5-10 minutes, staggered out to the exit and a CM took total pity on me and gave me a new shirt (which we still refer to as my "I puked on Mission Space" T-Shirt). Then started thowing up again about 20 minutes later. Really enjoyed the ride, though.

rob.

But would you ride it again?!!!

Jajo

I didn't physically throw up but felt absolutly terrible. While riding I kept praying that once we got to Mars we wouldn't have to fly back to earth. I also get woozy on Soarin'. Drugs help.

dandaman

Thankfully, I've yet to witness anyone having a protein spill on any rides I've been to... anywhere. (Which is saying something, especially for Cedar Point's thrill ride smorgasbord. :lol: )

Fantasmic!329

SpongeScott said:
Someone explain this: how come I can't ride a merry-go-round without getting sick, but I can ride M:S and not get sick?
Swingsets make me nauseous. I can handle merry-go-rounds, BTMRR, SpaM, and (hopefully) Everest, but I can't handle swings. Odd. :veryconfu

cherrynegra

Riding it made me INCREDIBLY sick after riding it. I took a turn on the Ellen ride thinking that would calm me down, but it's incredible how smells can set you off and the sulphur smell during the dinosaur scene just made it worse. The clincher was when I rode Body Wars. In the middle of the ride I could just feel myself getting greener and I did everything I could not to get sick on the family in front of me.:lol: Then as my friend and I got off, I went running for the restroom.

The thing is, I had flown in late the night before and got up early to hit the park, and I may have had jet lag. I was never sure if it was MS that made me sick or the combination of jet lag and then MS and then Body Wars.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom