Any Updates on Test Track Redo?

TheDisneyMagic

Ewww. :hurl:

Kinds Island in Ohio had a tree beside the queue line for the white water rapids ride that people started putting gum on and they never cleaned it off. After a while it had so much gum on it that section of the tree looked like a Candyland game board. :hurl:

Yuck, here in the UK for a couple of years at Thorpe Park and Alton Towers they placed gum boards throughout the queues for attractions for people to stick their gum to. Absolutely disgusting!

Thankfully they have been taken down now.

Gregoryp73

It'll be fun to speculate what new items will be going into the ride...But I would believe the whole idea that GM has behind the "simcar" concept is to collect marketing data from riders (what type of car/options most people are interested in), and less to impact the overall experience of the ride.

It would be neat to take a ride through the "grid" as some members have hinted at tron-ish elements being added.

Has a figure come out on what type of money is being put into this? Or is it hush hush because it's GM's money?

Captain Neo

I just want to know if the rumor is true that Test Track will have a new scene at the end that is similar to the end scene of World of Motion where you go through a futuristic TRON-esque scene where you see the cars of tomorrow.

ToTBellHop

I just want to know if the rumor is true that Test Track will have a new scene at the end that is similar to the end scene of World of Motion where you go through a futuristic TRON-esque scene where you see the cars of tomorrow.
Not sure where such a scene would fit.

Testtrack321

This came from people joking on twitter about possible additions. Can't happen. Ride track is remaining the same.

HMF

only on these boards do people hope for a rushed-job producing an unfinished product. Realize, this is probably the only refurbishment we will see on Test Track for another 10+ years. I hope they take their time and give us a great show rather than rush to appease complaining guests, leaving us to enjoy an unfinished ride for the next decade (as has already happened elsewhere in recent refurbishments).

Bingo! It is what is hurting WDW more than anything else.

Captain Neo

This came from people joking on twitter about possible additions. Can't happen. Ride track is remaining the same.

Nah it was on some website and I think hinted at by people here last year. It doesn't have to be at the end it could replace one of the show scenes before the race around the outside of the building. Or they could just dress up the room just as you reenter the building and come down to the ending with video screens and fiber optics or whatever they like to use now adays.

Captain Neo

I might be looking TOO MUCH into it but if you look at the banner in front of Test Track is that the old World of Motion Symbol on the left and the new Circular TT logo on the right (They are abit faint in the picture they look like tires)

Epcot_World_of_Motion_Logo.png

Here is the new Banner: http://twitter.com/#!/attractions/status/191886112313196545/photo/1/large

Pioneer Hall

I might be looking TOO MUCH into it but if you look at the banner in front of Test Track is that the old World of Motion Symbol on the left and the new Circular TT logo on the right (They are abit faint in the picture they look like tires)

Epcot_World_of_Motion_Logo.png

It looks like it could be, but with it cut off it is kind of hard to tell.

bethymouse

Thank you GoofyDad!

Thanks for your kind remarks GoofyDad.:D
Well then I'll open another can of worms.:lol:
Suppose the newly reimagined TT by Chevrolet will have "soft openings" for Friday, Sept. 28th's F&W Fest?:goodnevil
Where did I see November 30th?:confused:
Oh well. happy debating...:rolleyes:

Lee

Adventurer

There will definitely be a Tron-esque scene.
Don't know if you will see any cars of tomorrow at that point, though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom