Any updates on JII 4 rumors?

JEANYLASER

I refurb the HISTA 3D movie to The Adventures of Dreamfinder and Figment! 3D movie and with a preshow. Then figment is kidnapped by an evil scientists! Then Dreamfinder must find his partner! What do you think?:cool:

Hrudey3032

I refurb the HISTA 3D movie to The Adventures of Dreamfinder and Figment! 3D movie and with a preshow. Then figment is kidnapped by an evil scientists! Then Dreamfinder must find his partner! What do you think?:cool:

You must really hope for alot of kidnappings :eek: 1st you want Mickey kidnapped and the Rescue Rangers to find him now you want Figment snatched and for Dream Finder to search for him.I think the first place I am looking is your house when they get kidnapped .How about a fun ride without the criminal aspect mmkay? :animwink:

gusgoose

Count me in as a fan of the Jack Black idea, though I reckon this is just a case of an actor who would fit perfectly into a role being linked to that role without substantiation. (Is Disney really going to offer this role to the star of a non-Pixar animated film?)

I understand if people don't like Jack Black, but how could you be so vehemently against him in this attraction? He would really revitalize a dormant pavilion and there's no denying he's perfect for it (I'm not a particular fan of Ellen, but she works well in Universe of Energy).

kcnole

I think Jack Black could do a good Dream Finder. I do want the idea of Dream Finder back, but the old animatronic wouldn't work today. He was just too weird. I loved the idea behind him, the actual execution of Dream Finder's look left a lot to be desired.

Dragonrider1227

I say they remake in Imaginatin Institution so that The Dreamfinder runs it and the Institution has a bit of a Wonka factory look to it. All the crazy stuff goes on in it and you never know what will happen next

JEANYLASER

You must really hope for alot of kidnappings :eek: 1st you want Mickey kidnapped and the Rescue Rangers to find him now you want Figment snatched and for Dream Finder to search for him.I think the first place I am looking is your house when they get kidnapped .How about a fun ride without the criminal aspect mmkay? :animwink:

It was my idea last night and I love Mysteries.

WDWFigment

To me, the merits of Jack Black's career and talent are a bit moot. I'd prefer a character actor or some nameless talent rather than Jack Black. With the frequency of Disney refurbishments, it always seems an actors presence in an attraction always outlives their "notably" (Bill Nye, anyone?). Besides, I don't think the actor should outshine the character. Do you want little kids saying, "Hey, there's Jack Black next to Figment" or "Hey, there's Dreamfinder next to Figment!"

EPCOT Explorer

To me, the merits of Jack Black's career and talent are a bit moot. I'd prefer a character actor or some nameless talent rather than Jack Black. With the frequency of Disney refurbishments, it always seems an actors presence in an attraction always outlives their "notably" (Bill Nye, anyone?). Besides, I don't think the actor should outshine the character. Do you want little kids saying, "Hey, there's Jack Black next to Figment" or "Hey, there's Dreamfinder next to Figment!"

The posibility of Jack Black outshining anything is imposible.

But let me tell you what I REALLY think of him...:lol::lookaroun

JLW11Hi

I think...they should just make a good ride! Nix that, a GREAT ride! It is the Imaginaiton pavillion, after all. And I know there have to be people out there with fun, imaginative, original ideas for an attraciton like this. They just have to let the right stuff go through.

I am interested in...if HISTA is going, whether or not they will keep the 3D theater and put in a new show, or take it out entirely and use the space for the ride. I am also wondering, this being the 4th time a new attraciton is going in the building, how much of the original track/layout will remain and how much will be completely redone...? it seems that by now, they should know to do whatever they can to make it a good attraction, even if it means totally ripping out the interior and starting from scratch.

ctwhalerman

I say they remake in Imaginatin Institution so that The Dreamfinder runs it and the Institution has a bit of a Wonka factory look to it. All the crazy stuff goes on in it and you never know what will happen next

Remember when "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" came out and almost everyone called Wonka weird and a little "Michael Jackson-esque?"

The Dream Port concept was a great concept, and the Dreamfinder was always a good character that never seemed to bring out the complaints that Johnny Depp's portrayal of Willy Wonka had. I've also heard it was believed Dreamfinder was a bit dated, but I always thought a shave and maybe an updated wardrobe was all he needed. An updated version of the old ride with current technology would probably blow us all away.

As for HISTA, how about a 3D film that takes you to Imaginationland, only the bad parts of the imagination have taken over and only children can imagine how the good will win! The battle scenes would be amazing! (Sorry I had to :animwink:).

MousDad

*wonders which Pixar characters will be used in the retheming?*
:lookaroun

Not Pixar, but I'm willing to put my neck on the wdwmagic chopping block and publicly state that I think they should consider incorporating MTR into the new Imagination pavilion.

[puts on deer mask and steps into headlights]

aladdin2007

Tony Baxter was suppose to be in charge of the new version, is he not anymore? I guess hes tied up with Disneyland but hopefully they will incorporate what he was going to do. I agree, rip it out the insides start from scratch. If they had left the original alone they wouldnt have had such a mess. All the original needed was a general refurbishment and update, not a heartless gutting.

tirian

Not Pixar, but I'm willing to put my neck on the wdwmagic chopping block and publicly state that I think they should consider incorporating MTR into the new Imagination pavilion.

MTR?

JWG

A non-Pixar character tie-in? Have you been drinking the silly juice? I think the new attraction will take us on a thrilling ride exploring the imaginative side of robots featuring WALL-E and EVE as well as other robots of Disney history (I'm thinking bring back the butler from Horizons, I guess you do have the robot in MTR)...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom