Any updates on JII 4 rumors?

Luigi

While I'm not a huge Jack Black fan, I will admit he is very talented and knows how to make people laugh. I think if given the proper guidance he could really bring a new vibrance to the Dreamfinder character.

Maybe he could do it dressed as a Panda? ;)

cndrellagrl

He's one of the funniest idiots I've ever seen.
I agree with those that think he is a funny guy and I'll give it to him that he can do ok with a very few select roles, however, I really don't want to see him in this role and really don't want to see him in any role at Disney.

JWG

Having hosted the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards this year (and last?), having done Kung Foo Panda and a kid/adult crossover movie like School of Rock, Jack Black has large appeal to kids.

He is a great choice if you want to make Imagination appeal to a younger audience with a character adults recognize without making it "Pixar Determines what you Imagine based on Wall-E's Calculations"

EPCOT Explorer

Not on hold - it`s still very much a goer. They just know they have to get it right this time.
The question is when though...I can't wait.:D

With JII Version 4.0, will Eric Idle and the Imagination Institute be making an appearence again, or will the Imagination Institute theming be dropped to make way far new theming for the pavilion?

I think Adam(Jedimaster1227 ?) hinted at a return to the dream port a few months ago.:sohappy:

Cmdr_Crimson

Having hosted the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards this year (and last?), having done Kung Foo Panda and a kid/adult crossover movie like School of Rock, Jack Black has large appeal to kids.

Hmmm...Jack Black & Figment??

JackblackFigment1.jpg

I don't think Figment likes that idea..

Frank&Ollie

The entire animation pavilion needs redone.

Keep figment but revamp the ride. Give me something that includes both positive and scary elements of the imagination :fork:. Give me something that lets me use my imagination, similar to the choose your ride element on the old Horizons attraction.

HISTA needs to be remade to work with the new theme.

We are debating the possibility of Jack Black, I see both sides. What I don't see is anyone talking about getting rid of any mention or Rick Moranis...it's been what 15 years? kick him to the curb.

yeti

Its too bad, that some people can consider having Jack Black as the Dreamfinder, with a straight face on.

:hurl:

JEANYLASER

I don't think so! I just want the old ride back! Jack Black is sucks! I want Dreamfinder back with Figment they are a great team together. What do you think?

Since1976

I'm all for a refurb, but I think that bringing back Dreamfinder just for the sake of bringing him back just isn't, well, imaginative. Considering the theme of the pavilion, this attraction should be mind-blowing, the kind of attraction that makes you forget your on a ride.

Having Figment and Dreamfinder there together would be a bonus for us fans, but they shouldn't be the sole reason for the attractino being redone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom