Any Requests before I leave to go to Florida?

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Do u need any pics of something or find anything out for you. Just ask! but I will not buy you anything though. lol I'm going to disney,universal,and seaworld. so if u need anything just ask.

Seano846

Jay- don't forget the flight insurance:p :D

Attachments

• alcheshire_cat.gif
    alcheshire_cat.gif
    24.5 KB · Views: 199

Debbie

If it is not too much trouble, can you note the wait times for the attractions? I get a park guide and write on the side of each attraction what the wait times are. Then when I have a friend going at that week I can tell them what to expect. Wouldn't it be great if we have all members submit this for the weeks they go and use it for a guide on this website. The wait times make a difference in deciding when to plan a trip ( in our case).

HAVE A GREAT TRIP! I will be looking forward for your report when you get back!

Maria

I personally don´t think the wait times would mean too much... it depends on so many factors! It could be crowded when u are there, and 10 mins. later could be empty for a few minutes more.

It also depends on the time of the day you go.... I loved going to Spaceship earth at night, before the park closes, when there is noone there and it is a good relax! But don´t dare doing it at 8-9am, because everybody is dragged to it!

Paul

Do you really care!!!

Jay-Rod

The red coats are coming!!!

Do you want to meet for a beer!!!
If so where?
I'm arriving 21st July 2001

Paul

NowInc

Have fun...take pics of everything interesting (you wont find much at seaworld :x )...

Who knows..i may run into ya at the Disney parks...i usually go around noonish on sat till closing..and sunday at about 3 until close...

Im not hard to find..im prob the only freak there wearing black jeans and a black long sleeve shirt (Damn my artistic tendencies!)

Tramp

Jason....
have a great trip....I'll be there next Saturday...tell Mickey to leave the light on for me.
See ya on the flip side!

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by Tramp
Jason....
have a great trip....I'll be there next Saturday...tell Mickey to leave the light on for me.
See ya on the flip side!

U need to tell him to leave the light on for me! :) If u see my ugly mug around there. just holler at me and tell me who u r so i can kick ur butt for all the harassment u give me :)

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by marciahahn
Jay-Rod, have fun, don't worry about flying, and come back safe and sound!

hey its good to have u back! Miss ya lots. Plus I miss u making fun of me. :) I'm startingto calm down about the flight now and I hope I come back safe and sound. they will probaly drug me up the day we leave cause I DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE THIS PLACE :)

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer
Have a safe & fun trip!! :D :D

BTW... you can say good-bye to your lead in the posts. ;)

yeah I was thinking about that. lol so I contacted steve and told him the situation and he said he will halt ur posts till I get back. :)
and i'm staying at hard rock hotel for the 1st 6 nights, then all star movies the next 11.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom