Any recommended Disney movie sequels?

Eyorefan

I think the way the Incredibles ended it is just screaming for a sequal.

Also, I don't know if it would be a considured a real sequal, but I would like to see another movie that features Goofy and Max. I really liked the two they did.

Kacki

Well.. I don't think that Disney has had many good Disney sequels for awhile. Maybe Finding Nemo?

All I know is that I want Vault Disney back. Now. :fork:

the-reason14

I think the way the Incredibles ended it is just screaming for a sequal.

Also, I don't know if it would be a considured a real sequal, but I would like to see another movie that features Goofy and Max. I really liked the two they did.

Agreed with the incredibles. Even though, I remember seeing that movie MANY times when it came out on dvd, and I got tired of it, the ending is similar to Toy Story's ending. So I would hope they would make one for that.

Personally I think Disney needs to start working on some good original material before they work on another low budget sequel like they have been. Movies like Cinderella 2 and Jungle Book 2 just don't do it for me. Disney just needs to go back to what they were doing just over a decade ago with movies like Aladdin and Pocahontas. These movies had a certain Disney charm to them that I think all this sequels are lacking.

Personally I think Disney needs to start working on some good original material before they work on another low budget sequel like they have been. Movies like Cinderella 2 and Jungle Book 2 just don't do it for me. Disney just needs to go back to what they were doing just over a decade ago with movies like Aladdin and Pocahontas. These movies had a certain Disney charm to them that I think all this sequels are lacking.

HERE HERE!!! My favorite Disney quote is "You can't top pigs with pigs." That is what Walt said when asked if he would make a sequel to "The Three Little Pigs". He was totally right. All the sequels that they have been making are.. well, horrible. It doesn't follow the Disney Ideal... Fresh, New, Innovative! The best thing they did recently was to team up with Pixar and get some new stuff going. Nemo, Monster's Inc, Cars, and the Incredibles were all awesome and fresh. Don't ruin it with a cheesy, 2nd rate sequel. :fork:

P.S. Tink... please don't take this as a personal attack on your idea. It's truly isn't. I have felt this way about Disney sequels since they started making them. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom