Any Epcot purists cave into Cosmic Rewind yet?

Sans Souci

I have not. It's not from any personal protest; I am afraid of getting motion sickness from being in the dark and feeling disoriented. Maybe I should try Dramamine and ride on an empty stomach?

Chef Mickey

I have not. It's not from any personal protest; I am afraid of getting motion sickness from being in the dark and feeling disoriented. Maybe I should try Dramamine and ride on an empty stomach?
It's hardly anything to be worried about. I'd try that, but it's certainly not overly thrilling and is very smooth.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
It's hardly anything to be worried about.
Disagree. As someone with motion sensitivity I tried riding twice and felt sick and disoriented during the ride and for a while afterward.

The ride will shut down for brief periods during most days due to “protein spills”. My daughter got stuck on the ride once because someone in the vehicle ahead of hers had spewed everywhere.

I no longer ride GotG but wait for my party at the exit and while about 90% of guests are smiling and happy, there is about 10% (all ages, kids through seniors) who are clearly nauseous. I have even seen medics attending to guests at the exit.

@Sans Souci if you are prone to motion sickness may I suggest watching a ride POV before deciding to ride it. If that makes you queasy, then skip the ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom