Any Bets on What Comes After Galaxy's Edge?

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Not saying I want that, but I’m thinking about how they might utilize something that’s already essentially been designed elsewhere in some way. Seems like they like to do that.

Namely Star Tours. (Sorry SW OT fans) Which I suspect will be on the chopping block 2024ish.
But first... "the attraction formerly known as "Voyage of the Little Mermaid"

doctornick

So, we were watching The Rocketeer (movie, but there is also the odd new cartoon show). I know people have mentioned that film before as something that could fit on Sunset Blvd and I was thinking a nice smallish addition they could easily dowould be to do a Rocketeer themed jetpacks ride like the one in Shanghai. Could be done with an old timey feel to fit into Sunset while adding kinetics and at some some ride capacity.

Lintemuthstudios

It really is a shame that an Indy ride isn’t under construction or a launch bay/animation demolition hasn’t begun yet

Not really. We just got two major lands and an extra E-ticket on top of that, among other additions. The aforementioned E-ticket and a restaurant (Roundup BBQ) aren't even open yet. Give them some time to get everything open first, then a little while longer to let the park settle down. Then start construction in late 2020/2021 for the black-box dark ride in Animation and possibly whatever they want to build to combat Epic Universe in 2023, but the latter could be for another park or not happen at all.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

999th Happy Haunt

ppete1975

Am I the only person that finds the indy stunt show kind of dated and boring? I know its a people eater but it just feels like what the old park was trying to be, not what it is now. And that's a pretty big area.

PS please don't take my muppets

UNCgolf

Replacing the Echo Lake area would almost certainly make Hollywood Studios the worst park at Disney, no matter how good the area that replaces it is. The park would have very little theme remaining; it would just be a random collection of IPs.

The Grand Inquisitor

Am I the only person that finds the indy stunt show kind of dated and boring? I know its a people eater but it just feels like what the old park was trying to be, not what it is now. And that's a pretty big area.

PS please don't take my muppets
I agree the show takes up a lot of space. I agree Disney should not touch the Muppets. I still hope someday Grand Avenue becomes a Muppets Studio area with more Muppets stuff.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom