Any Bets on What Comes After Galaxy's Edge?

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
I'll take a stab in the dark with a heavy dose of armchair and say DHS will get it's very own spinner ride for the kiddos. Complete with Spitting Camels. Hot take: Move Agrabah Market and Aladdin Spinner from MK to DHS. Convert Star Tours into Cave of Wonders Simulator Ride (Oooohh!) And Bob's your Uncle!

NiarrNDisney

I'll take a stab in the dark with a heavy dose of armchair and say DHS will get it's very own spinner ride for the kiddos. Complete with Spitting Camels. Hot take: Move Agrabah Market and Aladdin Spinner from MK to DHS. Convert Star Tours into Cave of Wonders Simulator Ride (Oooohh!) And Bob's your Uncle!

A Cave of Wonders Simulator would be awesome! And getting that pesky spinner out of Adventureland would be a blessing!

Timothy_Q

I've seen that before somewhere.... ;)

Aladdin-1.jpg

Maeryk

WDW should try to get rights to the Beatles.
I always thought Universal should turn Toon Lagoon into a Beatles Yellow Submarine land.
Maybe it's the Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds i've taken over the years but I'd really like to see a theme park build one or two Beatles attractions.
Aerosmith who? Gut Rockin' Roller Coaster and put in a Beatles acided out coaster. Or gut Star Tours and put in an animated Beatles simulator attraction. The Beatles are the only music group who will forever be 100% timeless, it's time to have them in a major theme park.

yeah.. it's definitely the recreational substances talking there.

J. D.

I always thought Universal should turn Toon Lagoon into a Beatles Yellow Submarine land.
Maybe it's the Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds i've taken over the years but I'd really like to see a theme park build one or two Beatles attractions.
Aerosmith who? Gut Rockin' Roller Coaster and put in a Beatles acided out coaster. Or gut Star Tours and put in an animated Beatles simulator attraction. The Beatles are the only music group who will forever be 100% timeless, it's time to have them in a major theme park.
Yellow Submarine simulator to replace Star Tours? I can dig it. Though a trippy dark ride in Epcot's UK would be my choice.

Robbiem

Yellow Submarine simulator to replace Star Tours? I can dig it. Though a trippy dark ride in Epcot's UK would be my choice.

This would be fantastic, I’d love the whole of the UK pavilion to have a cool 60s vibe Beatles, spy movies carnaby st etc it would be fab

Magenta Panther

I've previously suggested in one of the forums here that a Yellow Submarine ride ought to go in the Great Britain area in World Showcase. Because I agree, The Beatles are timeless, especially the zany imaginative concepts they created for songs like "Submarine". But I'd rather have a GOOD Mary Poppins attraction in that area, of course...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom