Anoying Guest Habits

DDuckFan130

Originally posted by roysta123
The worst is when a group of people are holding hands or each others tee shirts or something and you can't get around them. When you finally break through, they act like you should apoligize for breaking up their chain.

I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!!!!!!!!:hammer:

:veryconfu sorry but i have to play devil's advocate here...my family and i have done that alot and my friends and i did that at grad nite. the answer is very simple. we do not want to get separated and in a huge crowd (i.e. the crowd on main street after the fireworks)it can be horrendous so my family and i start to either hold hands or grab on to each other's shirts so we won't lose each other as we're walking thru the crowds. BUT, we dont do it in groups of 10 or anything like that where we end up with this big wall blocking everyone lol. its usually in groups of 2 or 3...u know like in toy story the moving buddy...especially necessary when we have little kids with us.

ok, one thing i thought was so sad was at the entrance to epcot but in the international gateway entrance...this man in front of my cousin was apparently going to meet his family inside but his ticket wasn't working (we've all been there right?). so this man, becoming frustrated with the machine and the cast member trying to help him slams his hand on the metal ticket thing with a fist and screams at poor CM "I HAVE CHILDREN WAITING IN THERE FOR ME AND YOU'RE NOT GOING TO KEEP ME FROM GOING IN!!!"...i felt so bad for the CM he was trying to tell the man to go to guest relations to get the problem fixed but the man was becoming angrier and security was called upon...my poor cousin thought he was going to pull a gun out and use her as a hostage until he got in :lol: well there's my 2 cents on annoying guest habits

Regina :wave:

Oceana

Wheelchairs

Hi new girl, had to chime in sooner or later

About wheelchairs

I occationally use one when at WDW. I have a bad knee have since I was 15. I look healthy and young, so I always get upset when I have to use one, I assume everyone is thinking I dont need the chair

My husband and I take afternoon breaks but after 2 days at the parks I need a break in order to continue to walk. So we use one every third or so day depending. I will admit its nice to use the wheelchair entrance but I need it, no option.

I will second the hatred for the idiots who zoom around strollers and wheelchairs and cut them off getting their heels nicked then getting ed at the people who tried hard to miss them.

The most annoying habit imo is parents who have exhausted kids and the parents insist that the kid stay all day and nap in the stroller, go back to the hotel have a nap, stay for the 1st fireworks show and not the second if you have toddlers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom